By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - Xbox 360 just got more million sellers than the original Xbox

Congrats to the 360.

Gamertag: KillswitchTris PSN ID: KsET665 Wii Friend Code: 8415 6393 6330 0940 (PM me if you add me)
Feel Free To Add Me Tag: LISMDK - Extremely bad taste in music
Around the Network
EaglesEye379 said:
Thats about 1 every 3 weeks since launch! I did some calculations, and its also around 1 every 3 weeks for Wii, but 1 every 6 weeks for PS3.

according to this, the Wii will never catch the 360 :(

Go 360. i hope it can have around 100 millions sellers by the end of this generation.

End of 2011 (made 02/01/11) 
Wii: 99.453 m
Xbox 360: 67.837 m 
Ps 3: 60.726 m

Best Games/Serie of the Generation

Shura said:
Go 360. i hope it can have around 100 millions sellers by the end of this generation.

100? That's a lot. It'll have to have a huge userbase to accomplish that

dsoverpsp said:
Shura said:

100? That's a lot. It'll have to have a huge userbase to accomplish that

Or just a consistent stream of quality titles since the existing userbase seems more than willing to put out the cash. I think it's entirely within the realm of possibility.

edit: within a few weeks DMC 4, PES 08, and GTA 4 will all be there so that's 40 already.

Around the Network

Army of Two very close as well

Good to see the 360 doing well. It should continue to do so, too! :)

starcraft: "I and every PS3 fanboy alive are waiting for Versus more than FFXIII.
Me since the games were revealed, the fanboys since E3."

Skeeuk: "playstation 3 is the ultimate in gaming acceleration"

It is possible for the 360 to have 50 million sellers by the end of the year, obviously this assumes these games are released:

Definite

- GoW2
- GTA4
- Madden 09
- Fable 2
- Halo Wars

Very Likely

- Banjo
- DMC 4
- PES 08
- Army of Two
- Too Human
- COD5
- Fallout 3
- Any new Guitar Hero games

Probable

- Splinter Cell
- Ninja Gaiden 2
- Force Unleashed
- Saints Row

Possible

- Soul Calibre

Thats all i have time for right now, gotta get back to work but you get my point, it is certainly possible even if some of these games slip to 2009.

MorgZ said:
It is possible for the 360 to have 50 million sellers by the end of the year, obviously this assumes these games are released:

Definite

- GoW2
- GTA4
- Madden 09
- Fable 2
- Halo Wars

Very Likely

- Banjo
- DMC 4
- PES 08
- Army of Two
- Too Human
- COD5
- Fallout 3
- Any new Guitar Hero games

Probable

- Splinter Cell
- Ninja Gaiden 2
- Force Unleashed
- Saints Row

Possible

- Soul Calibre

Thats all i have time for right now, gotta get back to work but you get my point, it is certainly possible even if some of these games slip to 2009.

all the red ones are definite ones too. Army of Two has 80,000 to 1m, and DMC4 has only 10,000 left. Call of Duty 4 has almost 6m so i think COD5 will get 1m at least. Ninja Gaiden 2 is a long eagered title for Europe and Japan, and PES 08 is almost there too.

Banjo is a guaruntee because of little kids and people that love this game since the N64.

well done 360...

All hail the KING, Andrespetmonkey