By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - What other games you want tribute games to develop since making the amazing TMNT shredders revenge?

I have been saying for years I want Vanillaware to make a new Golden Axe.

Bite my shiny metal cockpit!

Around the Network

Final Fight

Leynos said:

I would be happy with either this or a DnD arcade game like Tower of Doom.  Vanillaware would do a great job with either one.

Double Dragon???

CaptainExplosion said:

Maybe Tribute Games can do Contra. The bar for new Contra games has already been set pretty low by Rogue Corps, so I'm sure the developer of Mercenary Kings and Panzer Paldin could easily do better.

JoyMasher would be another great choice for Contra. That team proved with Blazing Chrome it can make a great run-and-gun.

Around the Network
The_Liquid_Laser said:
Leynos said:

I would be happy with either this or a DnD arcade game like Tower of Doom.  Vanillaware would do a great job with either one.

George worked on both that series and Dragon's Crown and Dragon's Crown was meant to be a spiritual successor.

CaptainExplosion said:

Maybe Tribute Games can do Contra. The bar for new Contra games has already been set pretty low by Rogue Corps, so I'm sure the developer of Mercenary Kings and Panzer Paldin could easily do better.

Go play Blazing Chrome. If you want DD there is Neo which is great.

How about a reboot of Ecco the Dolphin that doesn't suck? I really want to like the Ecco games but they all have major issues.

axumblade said:

I want a new X-Men action platformer game like the ones on the SNES/Game Gear/Genesis era.

Batman the Brave and the Bold for the Wii is like those. It has local coop. Made by Wayforward. But it's Batman, not Marvel. If that's a problem...

axumblade said:

Also would love a sequel to Spider-Man Maximum Carnage

By LJN as well? Do you want to see the world burn too by any chance?

OT: Shredder's Revenge is hands down the best TMNT beat'em up ever made, but it has its fair amount of small issues. There's plenty of franchises they could pick up and make a better game than the existing ones, but not Final Fight, unless they prove to be able to make a better game than Shredder's Revenge. Especially not when there's a Final Fight fangame that plays better than it.

I’d like to see a new Simpsons beat-em-up. The original was actually my favorite of Konami’s licensed beat-em-ups.