By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - What other games you want tribute games to develop since making the amazing TMNT shredders revenge?

The_Liquid_Laser said:
Leynos said:

I have been saying for years I want Vanillaware to make a new Golden Axe.

I would be happy with either this or a DnD arcade game like Tower of Doom.  Vanillaware would do a great job with either one.

George worked on both that series and Dragon's Crown and Dragon's Crown was meant to be a spiritual successor.

Bite my shiny metal cockpit!

Around the Network
CaptainExplosion said:

Maybe Tribute Games can do Contra. The bar for new Contra games has already been set pretty low by Rogue Corps, so I'm sure the developer of Mercenary Kings and Panzer Paldin could easily do better.

Go play Blazing Chrome. If you want DD there is Neo which is great.

Bite my shiny metal cockpit!

Final Fight

Basil's YouTube Channel

I'm gonna show you guys a beat em that Sega owns It's me playing the game Nekketsu Oyako  go to 4:03 matk and finish the entire video I do things that other nekketsu oyako players don't do from your friend SegaHeart it I'm thinking more of a Nekketsu oyako the sequel? and not a remake blushes we have roms for that And I want a seuual like what Dotemu did to streets of rage 4 and not remaking streets of rage 2 .so to to 4:03 mark and finish watching entire 1st stage video you'll love

Cute and honest Sega Saturn fan, also noone should buy Sega grrrr, Sega for life.

Another childhood of mine Batman returns on SNES 2:40 mark tossing opponent against glass wall was insanely good especially tossing them on another opponent making 2 opponents hit glass wall but noone does that Except me I was a genius back then but in the video it's another player so one opponent tossed on glass wall and not the bowling ball strike 2 opponents on glass wall . go to 2:40 mark and watch rest of video loved the entire SNES game when I was 6 years old.

Cute and honest Sega Saturn fan, also noone should buy Sega grrrr, Sega for life.

Around the Network
Leynos said:

CaptainExplosion said:

Maybe they can, even though it'd be basically making a clone of TMNT, do BattleToads.

The_Liquid_Laser said:
Leynos said:

I would be happy with either this or a DnD arcade game like Tower of Doom.  Vanillaware would do a great job with either one.

CaptainExplosion said:

Maybe Tribute Games can do Contra. The bar for new Contra games has already been set pretty low by Rogue Corps, so I'm sure the developer of Mercenary Kings and Panzer Paldin could easily do better.

Chrkeller said:

Double Dragon???

Veknoid_Outcast said:
CaptainExplosion said:

JoyMasher would be another great choice for Contra. That team proved with Blazing Chrome it can make a great run-and-gun.

All great choice would add Ninja baseball batman arcade these supers 

5:12 mark until level finishes

Last edited by SegaHeart - on 17 June 2022

How about a reboot of Ecco the Dolphin that doesn't suck? I really want to like the Ecco games but they all have major issues.

Maybe they could try their hands at making a Power Rangers game in the style of TMNT Shredder's Revenge. It'd certainly be better than Power Rangers Mega Battle.

I want a new X-Men action platformer game like the ones on the SNES/Game Gear/Genesis era.

Also would love a sequel to Spider-Man Maximum Carnage

axumblade said:

I want a new X-Men action platformer game like the ones on the SNES/Game Gear/Genesis era.

Also would love a sequel to Spider-Man Maximum Carnage

There actually was a second Spider-Man & Venom game.

I'd prefer if they did a successor to the X-Men arcade game. Even if it doesn't have the legendary line "Ha ha ha! X-Men, welcome to DIE!!".