By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - What Sony game would like to see turned into movie/show?

Seems like Sony is starting to be leaning towards turning their games into movies/shows these days so what Sony games would you like to see turned into a movie or show? 

If Sony isn't planning on creating a new sequel I would personally like to see the following:
- Resistance (movie or show)
- The Order 1886 (movie or show, I enjoyed the game and the story was pretty good, I loved the setting and style but the game was a bit linear and short)

I would also enjoy it if Sony created an anime of Gravity Rush taking place after the last game.  I know they created a short anime Gravity Rush Overture that was taken place between the two games but would be cool to see a bit more, even if its just for a season or a 1 shot anime movie.

I think a Little Big Planet 3D cartoon series would be pretty entertaining as well.

Around the Network

Infamous
Bloodborne
Detroit: Become Human
Death Stranding

Medieval
Sly Cooper
Ape Escape
Omega Boost
Gravity Rush

Bite my shiny metal cockpit!

Infamous could make a great series.

Killzone as a trilogy of movies could work.

Jack and Daxter and Sly Cooper are no brainers.

I can imagine Medievil as some sort of goth Adventure Time.

Any game made by David Cage, just for shits and giggles.

Syphon Filter 1 and 2 combined into one movie.

Around the Network
SegaHeart said:

Sly Cooper

Leynos said:

Sly Cooper

It's unfortunate that the Sly Cooper movie got cancelled, likely due to the poor sales of the Ratchet & Clank movie.  But I can see these cartoony style games of Sony can do better as a seasoned series on Netflix.

Ratchet and Clank Saturday Morning Cartoon

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F1gWECYYOSo

Please Watch/Share this video so it gets shown in Hollywood.

Knack

Try out my free game on Steam

2024 OpenCritic Prediction Leagues:

Nintendo | PlayStation | Multiplat