By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Movies & TV - Guillermo Del Toro’s Cabinet of Curiosities | Official Teaser | Netflix

Another look at it:

Looking forward to this, Del Toro is an amazing creative and I love that he's bringing his focus on practical special effects to this. 

Around the Network

Cool. Will need to keep an eye out for it.

Switch Code: SW-7377-9189-3397 -- Nintendo Network ID: theRepublic -- Steam ID: theRepublic

Now Playing
Switch - Super Mario Maker 2 (2019)
Switch - The Legend of Zelda: Link's Awakening (2019)
Switch - Bastion (2011/2018)
Switch - Mario Kart 8 Deluxe (2014/2017)
3DS - Star Fox 64 3D (2011)
3DS - Phoenix Wright: Ace Attorney (Trilogy) (2005/2014)
Wii U - Darksiders: Warmastered Edition (2010/2017)
Mobile - The Simpson's Tapped Out and Yugioh Duel Links

So, anyone else watching it? I'm up to episode 3 now and so far it's good fun.

curl-6 said:

No since i became christin stuff like this freaks me out and this really freaks me out .

Ok i might watch it at some point but i became a coward lately when it comes to scary movies xD.

I watched it. Really enjoyed it.

Around the Network
curl-6 said:

Yes!

I have watched 3 episodes so far - not in order though. I feel like they are all intriguing to watch however they all suffer from the same issue. The episodes normally start out really good and build up to a reveal - but the reveals so far have been pretty lackluster (lacks intensity and normally just turns into a thriller/action).

Intel Core i7 3770K [3.5GHz]|MSI Big Bang Z77 Mpower|Corsair Vengeance DDR3-1866 2 x 4GB|MSI GeForce GTX 560 ti Twin Frozr 2|OCZ Vertex 4 128GB|Corsair HX750|Cooler Master CM 690II Advanced|

Well, finally finished it!
It was a fun ride; I think The Autopsy was the best one, but every episode was at least entertaining.
Kinda reminded me of an adult version of Goosebumps if anyone else read/watched those as a kid, and I'd like to see this become a Halloween thing where we get an anthology each year, if that's viable.