By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - I'm ok with Microsoft buying alot of Stock for Sega(my youtube channel can upload again)

Like Microsoft could buy like around 20% stock of Sega then when Sega is super healthy again no more selling buildings losing developers then Sega can buy back their stock in the near future after the Saudi Prince won't be able to afford a Nintendo/Sony or a Sega. 

Moderator edit: OP is locked due to unnecessary discussion and irrelevant YT promotion. 

Last edited by twintail - on 25 May 2022

Cute and honest Sega Saturn fan, also noone should buy Sega grrrr, Sega for life.

Around the Network

I'm not. Then again I feel there is more talk from fans of who they want to buy who than talking about actual games and it makes me sick.

Bite my shiny metal cockpit!

Still better than China or Saudi Arabia buying into Sega.

I'm all for it. JP games are Xbox's biggest weakness, and Sega is the most logical JP publisher acquisition for them since they already have a close relationship.

Why specifically Microsoft though?  Why not Nintendo or Sony or any other company?

Around the Network

lets go Atlus and Yakuza/Judgment games to Sony, maybe Skies of Arcadia to Square Enix, and Microsoft can have the rest.

CosmicSex said:

Why specifically Microsoft though?  Why not Nintendo or Sony or any other company?

Because Microsoft would be safer than Nintendo after Saudi meddling in Nintendo recently.

CosmicSex said:

I would imagine it’s bc Microsoft is the only one that’s been willing to make the biggest splashes.  Sony and Nintendo seem to stick to the cheaper, more conservative purchases (I realize bungie was a bigger purchase, but honestly, they’re keeping them multiplatform so it’s not as impactful as something like Microsoft purchasing Bethesda and then making starfield Xbox exclusive).

xbox should just buy Sega. Its like the most natural fit ever, even after Sega stopped being a console maker most of their first games went to xbox.
The original xbox and its controller was clearly an upgraded Dreamcast xD.

SegaHeart said:

Like Microsoft could buy like around 20% stock of Sega then when Sega is super healthy again no more selling buildings losing developers then Sega can buy back their stock in the near future after the Saudi Prince won't be able to afford a Nintendo/Sony or a Sega. 

What has your YT channel got to do with anything?