By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Website Topics - NeoGAF gets really cranky about NYT mentioning VGChartz

noname2200 said:
ecurbj said:
The Ghost of RubangB said:
ecurbj said:

lol...funny how you were the only person to take offense to my post. You could of been more mature as man and let me feel wrong and ignored my post. But you choice to attack me..Nice..Still love ya though bro

Nah, he wasn't the only one that felt that way, he was just the only one to speak up about it. It seems you realized what you did wrong on your own, and more power to you for it, but please try to use more appropriate language in the future. Thanks, and sorry to nag.

Actually I wasn't wrong its more like anger was build up due to them (NeoGAF) not accepting my email address, but I will reduce my language from this point forward. I have done this in the past because this was truly my first forum ever.

Around the Network
ecurbj said:
ecurbj said:

Dumb ass NeoGayAssFags....lol

Why'd you have to say "GayAssFags"?

lol...funny how you were the only person to take offense to my post. 

Okay. Make that two. I wouldn't want Rubang to get lonely.

fkusumot said:
ecurbj said:
ecurbj said:

Dumb ass NeoGayAssFags....lol

Why'd you have to say "GayAssFags"?

lol...funny how you were the only person to take offense to my post. 

Gosh....okay fine then!

I take back what I said. Sorry for my language :)

I edited my post btw.

And I thought you and Rubang were enemies?

[edit: never mind, you apologized so I won't be the one to keep ragging you about it.]

*fkusumot thinks:  Damnation, he's right.  Curse you, Rubang -- you win this round.*

Tag (courtesy of fkusumot): "Please feel free -- nay, I encourage you -- to offer rebuttal."
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
My advice to fanboys: Brag about stuff that's true, not about stuff that's false. Predict stuff that's likely, not stuff that's unlikely. You will be happier, and we will be happier.

"Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts." - Sen. Pat Moynihan
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
The old smileys: ; - ) : - ) : - ( : - P : - D : - # ( c ) ( k ) ( y ) If anyone knows the shortcut for , let me know!
I have the most epic death scene ever in VGChartz Mafia.  Thanks WordsofWisdom! 

ecurbj said:
fkusumot said:
ecurbj said:
ecurbj said:

Gosh....okay fine then!

And I apologize too. Sorry to hear that NeoGAF is taking its sweet time in getting back to you. But hey, even if they never do, you'll still have us. That's a pretty good substitute, right?

...right?

Around the Network
ecurbj said:
fkusumot said:

Gosh....okay fine then!

I edited my post btw.

We are the bitterest of enemies. Apparently we agree on what type of language constitutes an insult based on sexuality. It must be some type of cosmic joke. It happens.

fkusumot said:
ecurbj said:
fkusumot said:

Gosh....okay fine then!

I edited my post btw.

We are the bitterest of enemies. Apparently we agree on what type of language constitutes an insult based on sexuality. It must be some type of cosmic joke. It happens.

LOL....you guys are way to much...LOL

This is all fairly entertaining to watch, I must say...

Sam Yikin said:
This is all fairly entertaining to watch, I must say...

Yeah, I hope your not talking about my outlashed post...hehe

There are some really good GAF posters for sure.

However it's more like a social club than a discussion forum. If you simply piss off the wrong person, you will be banned. There is no divergent opinion.

So for all those of you who complain about the mods here, it could be worse, much worse. At least we attempt to follow certain rules and guidelines. No such thing exists at GAF AFAIK. If a mod doesn't like you, you're gone, end of discussion forever. Nobody is going to stand up for a banned user because they know they will be banned as well.