By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - NSFW Discussion - Sex With A Zombie?

"Eating someone out" gets a whole new meaning with zombie sex.

Around the Network

Theres 2 zombies alot in their respective communities have the hots not sure if they can infect? They don't have rotting flesh perse? I think they are hybrid living and dead?

Hsein Ko

Squigly

Cute and honest Sega Saturn fan, also noone should buy Sega grrrr, Sega for life.

Ka-pi96 said:

Depends on the type of zombie. Some of them are dead, some are still living people just with a virus/disease completely destroying their mental capacity.

In the former case it would be necrophilia, yes. The latter wouldn't, it would still be rape though, essentially the same as raping somebody in a vegetative state.

Oh, and either way there's an incredibly high chance that sexual contact would result in you becoming a zombie too.

I missed this but, What about Zombies like Hsein Ko that have full mental control and have deep emotions like those seen in darkstalkers anime movie? If the latter is just still living with disease completely destroying their mental capacity? But for some reason Hsein Ko Mental capacity isn't destroyed?

Edit more info, watch whole video above Chinese Zombie really knows what's right and what's wrong compared to the men that wanna kill her, Anita and spiders, and Donovan. 4:30 mark so much volition and emotion to help those that are dying. but watches whole video.

Last edited by SegaHeart - on 26 April 2022

Cute and honest Sega Saturn fan, also noone should buy Sega grrrr, Sega for life.

Coming back to this thread cheers me up
Thanks for making my day

About my previous post I meant 4:30 mark of the video had to edit it 3 times. She is the most compassionate and most stable zombie ever? It's unreal? I wonder if Hsein Ko eats brains?

Around the Network

Wow Chiaotzu who is Tien little friend is a zombie/ghost/vampire. he's 700+ years old. From Dragon Ball Z series. If you look the term Jiang Shi hard enough and not the lazy translation few sources? AKA dragon ball wiki just lazy. Capcom database gets it zombie Hseinko , but Dakstalkopia doesn't say zombie, other sources say mix of 3 into one folklore zombie/vampire/ghost.

SegaHeart said:
Ka-pi96 said:

Depends on the type of zombie. Some of them are dead, some are still living people just with a virus/disease completely destroying their mental capacity.

In the former case it would be necrophilia, yes. The latter wouldn't, it would still be rape though, essentially the same as raping somebody in a vegetative state.

Oh, and either way there's an incredibly high chance that sexual contact would result in you becoming a zombie too.

I missed this but, What about Zombies like Hsein Ko that have full mental control and have deep emotions like those seen in darkstalkers anime movie? If the latter is just still living with disease completely destroying their mental capacity? But for some reason Hsein Ko Mental capacity isn't destroyed?

Characters like that wouldn't really meet the definition of zombie. Not being in control of their body/not being sentient anymore is a pretty major aspect of it.

Last edited by Ka-pi96 - on 26 April 2022

Ka-pi96 said:
SegaHeart said:

Characters like that wouldn't really meet the definition of zombie. Not being in control of their body/not being sentient anymore is a pretty major aspect of it.

I guess I agree? Chinese Zombies definition is all over the place even wikipedia where random people can edit definition of something can get it wrong atleast 10% of the time on few sources but find better sources elsewhere. Wikipedia is not always right say's the masses.

As for Squigly, she's an actual zombie but leviathon gives her sentient feelings and her own control . source skullgirls wiki but yeah confuse

Edit even youtube and twitter don't know Jiangshi few people dedicated and named after jiangshi explains jiangshi is chinese zombie others say its a ghost zombie , geez internet. or zombie/vampire mixer. or 3 in one.

I don't know if it's necrophilia. But, in the interest of science, I think the OP is obligated to do it if the opportunity ever presents itself, and report results back to us.