By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - NSFW Discussion - Sex With A Zombie?

And you think Putin is deranged? This is up there lol.

Around the Network

Depends on the type of zombie
We talking about shawn/dawn of the dead, resident evil 1-3, 28 days later, Internet, ghosts?

Someone has been watching too many hentais

It would depend on whether or not I'd get a disease or something. Tapping a zombie would probably be bad for the baby maker...

PC Specs: CPU: 7800X3D || GPU: Strix 4090 || RAM: 32GB DDR5 6000 || Main SSD: WD 2TB SN850

If you become aroused at the idea of having sex with something with the characteristics of a corpse, then yeah, that would be necrophilia. Otherwise, I don't think so. It's like having sex once or twice with a person of your own sex doesn't necessarily makes you gay, but if the attraction is something constant, then chances are you're gay of bi.

Too many diseases and smell bad. No.

Bite my shiny metal cockpit!

Around the Network
CaptainExplosion said:
DragonRouge said:

If you become aroused at the idea of having sex with something with the characteristics of a corpse, then yeah, that would be necrophilia. Otherwise, I don't think so. It's like having sex once or twice with a person of your own sex doesn't necessarily makes you gay, but if the attraction is something constant, then chances are you're gay of bi.

Well that settles it then. I'd rather not fuck a zombie.

They are way out of your league anyway.

If this were like 28 days later, you wouldn't even get your pants unzipped.

CaptainExplosion said:
JackHandy said:

If this were like 28 days later, you wouldn't even get your pants unzipped.

You're late. I already said I'd rather not fuck a zombie.

So does this count as a necro-bump?

Well I certainly didn't expect to see a thread title like that on the front page.

Why do you think they'd even want to have sex with you? Nobody ever thinks about the zombie's wishes, it's all "me me me".