By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - Midway Gamers' Day 08: Mark Rein's UTIII Interview

It has some interesting footage of split screen, etc.

Around the Network

No user mods as the game is too near to release?? Mods don't really bother me as long as I can have Instagib though.

They said they hope to include mods, but it won't be at launch.

And that's the only thing I need is *this*. I don't need this or this. Just this PS4... And this gaming PC. - The PS4 and the Gaming PC and that's all I need... And this Xbox 360. - The PS4, the Gaming PC, and the Xbox 360, and that's all I need... And these PS3's. - The PS4, and these PS3's, and the Gaming PC, and the Xbox 360... And this Nintendo DS. - The PS4, this Xbox 360, and the Gaming PC, and the PS3's, and that's all *I* need. And that's *all* I need too. I don't need one other thing, not one... I need this. - The Gaming PC and PS4, and Xbox 360, and thePS3's . Well what are you looking at? What do you think I'm some kind of a jerk or something! - And this. That's all I need.

Obligatory dick measuring Gaming Laptop Specs: Sager NP8270-GTX: 17.3" FULL HD (1920X1080) LED Matte LC, nVIDIA GeForce GTX 780M, Intel Core i7-4700MQ, 16GB (2x8GB) DDR3, 750GB SATA II 3GB/s 7,200 RPM Hard Drive

I like mark rein. I think split screen UT3 would rival halo in terms of fun. Shame its not coming to the ps3 but we gets mods so fairs fair.

I can't get over how slow UT3 is on consoles. I know it's technically only 20% slower, but it looks like it's half-speed.

Around the Network
naznatips said:
I can't get over how slow UT3 is on consoles. I know it's technically only 20% slower, but it looks like it's half-speed.

mutators are availiable to bump the game up2 pc speed

...not much time to post anymore, used to be awesome on here really good fond memories from VGchartz...

PSN: Skeeuk - XBL: SkeeUK - PC: Skeeuk

really miss the VGCHARTZ of 2008 - 2013...

Skeeuk said:
naznatips said:

Only on the PS3 version though right?  Isn't it a mod?

Skeeuk said:
naznatips said:

Won't that make the controls unbearable though? I think it will, having played all UT's on the PC, it requires quite a set of reflexes on high difficulties (I'm still unable to kick bot ass if they're set to Godlike on the first game with 10 years of practice).

I guess it's actually 30% slower on consoles. Well that explains why the difference looked so large.

naznatips said:
I guess it's actually 30% slower on consoles. Well that explains why the difference looked so large.

Yeah, it'd have to be though, FPS with 99% of all gamepads am fail as I see it. Maybe its just that one gets so spoiled playing FPS' on the PC (to be fair though, I can't think of any other genre where the keyboard/mouse prevails, save perhaps for RTS).