By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Title screens where you knew immediately the game was going to be amazing

DragonRouge said:

And this two absolute master pieces of game intro and menu:

Are these the most cherished and praised Mega Man games in the whole series? Those two had a huge impact over me back in the old days.

Around the Network
farlaff said:

Are these the most cherished and praised Mega Man games in the whole series? Those two had a huge impact over me back in the old days.

I would say that they certainly are. Although, it dependes on which one is your favorite series. Mine is X series, so, as long as I'm concerned, those two are THE Mega Man games. Maybe I would add X4 because Zero is a 100% playable character and that was the last great MMX game, but that's just me.

Mass Effect

Made a bet with LipeJJ and HylianYoshi that the XB1 will reach 30 million before Wii U reaches 15 million. Loser has to get avatar picked by winner for 6 months (or if I lose, either 6 months avatar control for both Lipe and Hylian, or my patrick avatar comes back forever).

Funny enough, Capcom games back in the day were the ones that got me amped, followed by MGS from Konami, with WoW's title screens always giving me nostalgia trips. Red Alert 3 was another for me (still play it to this day). 

Step right up come on in, feel the buzz in your veins, I'm like an chemical electrical right into your brain and I'm the one who killed the Radio, soon you'll all see

So pay up motherfuckers you belong to "V"