By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - What's been going on with Square Enix published games???

Dulfite said:

A shadow group inside the company wants it bought out and is intentionally, through indirect and non-traceable means, sabotaging these games being made through misguided micromanagement in order to lower the valuation of the company enough that people will want to sell. They will then pool their money together to buy three islands of Greenland where they will will build a massive sign saying "Epstein Didn't Kill Himself" so large that the entire world will see it from spaceforce images.

Around the Network
gtotheunit91 said:
Dulfite said:

A shadow group inside the company wants it bought out and is intentionally, through indirect and non-traceable means, sabotaging these games being made through misguided micromanagement in order to lower the valuation of the company enough that people will want to sell. They will then pool their money together to buy three islands of Greenland where they will will build a massive sign saying "Epstein Didn't Kill Himself" so large that the entire world will see it from spaceforce images.

Good. Now, spread the news. Let none be ignorant!

I believe Strangers will be completely fine in the end, because Team Ninja still makes fun games.

The other games, not sure. But they all don't interest me.

I can only hope they don't screw up the rest of Final Fantasy VII Remake.

Alex_The_Hedgehog said:

Well they screwed up the first part lol

Bite my shiny metal cockpit!

Around the Network
Leynos said:
Alex_The_Hedgehog said:

Well they screwed up the first part lol

I don't know. I loved Part 1, and there seems to be a lot of people waiting for Part 2.

Wasn't expecting one of my favorite gaming YouTubers to cover this topic lol