By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Fighting game thread EX

SanAndreasX said:

Anyone here have Virtua Fighter 5 Ultimate Showdown?

Yep and love it!

Around the Network
SegaHeart said:
SanAndreasX said:

I do but I no Longer Play it.

I haven't actually played it in awhile myself. Played it pretty obsessively for awhile after I got it, though. 

CGI-Quality said:
SanAndreasX said:

Yep and love it!

Same here. VF5 was my favorite fighting game of all time. I'd love to see Sega bring the series back. I'm glad it got some exposure through the growing popularity of Yakuza.

I'm a Rise Kujikawa main and seeing this Rise with delayed netcode and not rollback hurts him please watch whole 50 second video It's gonna please and hurt you.

Cute and honest Sega Saturn fan, also noone should buy Sega grrrr, Sega for life.

My main Rise Kujikawa combos my rise is better than the guy on top

Last edited by CGI-Quality - on 14 March 2022

Cute and honest Sega Saturn fan, also noone should buy Sega grrrr, Sega for life.

I'm livestreaming Persona 4 Arena Ultimax

Around the Network

Check out this fighting game this is the guilty gear I prefer , I'm using yoyo female

Streaming Kof 2002

He has a point about fighting games being too easy will ultimately kill most fighting games those were already struggling like KOF15, not all his points are correct but I agree here on KOF15 being massively dumbed down while hardcore players like myself didn't feel like buying KOF15 , this man went his way to give whats it like playing the kof 15 it's way too easy give , he mentioned he wanted a refund somewhere in another vid and I don't blame him I never bought Guilty Gear Strive , I find it funny I prefer Persona 4 arena Ultimax since Rise Kujikawa has unforgivin timing and execution in her combos which is why I'm pushing in this thread with my streams of Persona 4 arena ultimax and vampire savior , Though an already major franchise like Street Fighter 5 being easier and PS4 exclusive hurt it more than Street Fighter 4 though hopefully Street Fighter 6 is multiplat and harder than Street Fighter 5 atleast I mean this man is predicting next few years from now auto combos will reach 25 hits in without using your brain and the already niche fighting games will fade away as for popular fighting games they'll get hurt more I know Huilty Gear Strive sold more than previous Guilty Gears but fact too this day it hasn't sold 1 million nor 2 million he says Guilty gear is a meme a has been that will be niche forever also I would of bought Guilty Gear Strive if it was like Guilty Gear Xrd. which he predicted it would of passed 1 million few months back , the casuals play for awhile then leave and play elden ring which kof15 got blasted because eldin ring is the talk of the town and casual are never faithful get bored playing the same fighting game and the inputs are simple he leaves , example is fighting ex layer and blade strangers of what not to do  aswell

Last edited by SegaHeart - on 29 March 2022

Forgot to link the other video of his but I don't agree about his negative take on Dragon Ball Fighter Z , I know that sells no matter what , same can be said if we had a Naruto 2D fighting game the casuals will always stay . Naruto and Dragon Ball have already been big before.

This is the other video , I agree with almost everything he said except with casual bashing , what will truly bring those people like me back from those franchise is to make 4 or 8 hard characters with tough inputs that rewards us alot looking at Tekken 7 the tough Kazuya and Kazumi combos are rewarding Jack 7 and Dragonuv wall carry extended combos reward us give us our tough hard input characters and most of us will shut up about other fighting games pull a leroy tekken 7 except opposite of that make combos hard and reward us for big brain hard work combos while the rest of 22 cast of tekken 7 characters can have medium or easy combos have them feel they reached certain level of success though not too op like leroy from Tekken watch whole video I also like when he showed ps4 collection he gave a middle finger