By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close
axumblade said:
SegaHeart said:

Oh no , my heart I'm having an attack :( , I can't I um :(, I think I should rest and think for a moment, I'm overwelmed .

It sounds like you are experiencing a panic/anxiety attack. Have you tried breathing exercises? If it is more than that, you should go to a doctor

I'm fine, I'm grouchy because I still don't have a wife.

Cute and honest Sega Saturn fan, also noone should buy Sega grrrr, Sega for life.

Around the Network

Ignore I'm getting better at love handles

Last edited by SegaHeart - on 07 May 2022

Cute and honest Sega Saturn fan, also noone should buy Sega grrrr, Sega for life.

Ignore love handles barely visable

Last edited by SegaHeart - on 07 May 2022

@CaptainExplosion Hugs I posted again in this thread 2 weeks later.

My health feels weak, I never wish anyone to die early if anything I rather we all go die of old age and not to young. I am not the type to look for any person to go out, I say stuff but it's empty because words are words the real threat is actually stabbing someone or wish someone to just you know drop. please have a heart in life, or you'll be judged on god if you being evil there is just not right.

Around the Network
SegaHeart said:

My mom strongly is against me having kids , she still want's to feel young and doesn't want to be a grandma (Selfish) , She convinced I think my big sister to never have kids and my little brother 27 years old never had sex with anybody ever .

Tell her you don't want to end up like Norman Bates.

Start by getting a job, once you have a job and financial security finding a woman won't be that hard. Essentially women want a guy who has his shit together and is dependable. Forget all the shit you see in movies, real women who are down to earth care about stability.

Cobretti2 said:
SegaHeart said:

My mom strongly is against me having kids , she still want's to feel young and doesn't want to be a grandma (Selfish) , She convinced I think my big sister to never have kids and my little brother 27 years old never had sex with anybody ever .

Tell her you don't want to end up like Norman Bates.

Start by getting a job, once you have a job and financial security finding a woman won't be that hard. Essentially women want a guy who has his shit together and is dependable. Forget all the shit you see in movies, real women who are down to earth care about stability.

K

Ignore, I meant to put this post in Hangout thread.

Last edited by SegaHeart - on 09 May 2022

No wonder I was a loser for so long, I just had the biggest awakening right now. Besides religion. It's about how I'm suppose to present myself will improve upon this new look and attitude. new friend.

*gives SegaHeart biggest hug possible*