By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Politics Discussion - Russia and Ukraine flashpoint

Joe Wilson - Wikipedia

Republican, South Carolina.

-

This moron has signed the letter but not the DP but other than him, everyone else has, I'm not sure you can call something bipartisan when it has 2 Republicans signing it, Lol. Unless I missed someone but only 1 Republican has signed the DP so far IIRC. So if he also signed this letter and counting everyone else signing the DP, that'd be 2 Republicans at max signing this letter, Lol.

Someone show Wilson the DP, Lol. Every Republican counts.

Last edited by Ryuu96 - on 15 April 2024

Around the Network

Being a member of House seems like the easiest job in the world, especially a Republican member of House.

- Get paid 6 figures.

- Work only half the year.

- If you're a Republican, all you have to do is say no to everything a Democrat puts forth.

"What's your policy" My policy? Everything the Democrats want, I will say NO to it all!

- Don't need to be qualified, any old moron can get in, just ask MTG.

Last edited by Ryuu96 - on 15 April 2024

Ryuu96 said:

Being a member of House seems like the easiest job in the world, especially a Republican member of House.

- Get paid 6 figures.

- Work only half the year.

- If you're a Republican, all you have to do is say no to everything a Democrat puts forth.

"What's your policy" My policy? Everything the Democrats want, I will say NO to it all!

- Don't need to be qualified, any old moron can get in, just ask MTG.

They feel that they can't defy the direction that Trump has given. It's not because of cowardice or anything like that, just the same old story of bosses directing subordinates even if the boss is evil. 

➡️Canada will begin the transfer of 450 multi-purpose SkyRanger UAVs in the summer.

➡️Lithuania will allocate €3 million for the production of FPV drones for Ukraine.

➡️The Netherlands has confirmed its intention to contract a batch of Heidrun RQ-35 drones for €200 million in cooperation with Denmark and Germany.

➡️Germany will transfer VECTOR 211 reconnaissance drones.

“You have to think in your own interests. If your partners say: 'We are giving you seven Patriot batteries tomorrow, but we ask you not to do this and this and this,' then there is something to talk about. But if you don’t have these batteries, there is no help package and at the same time you are asked not to do something, What should we talk about? Then everyone survives as best they can," the Ukrainian Minister of Foreign Affairs said.

-

Wouldn't be surprised if Biden makes the Ukraine aid conditional on Ukraine stopping the refinery attacks Tbh...Right now America has no leverage over Ukraine but once the aid is passed they will do.

Around the Network

Lul. Erdogan. Loser.

Ukraine don't need Russia anymore, Erdogan just wanted a PR win.

Now the whole world has seen from the actions of allies in the skies of Israel and neighboring countries how effective unity can be in defending against terror, if the basis of unity is sufficient political will. Israel, America, Britain, France, and Jordan acted together. Together they did not allow terror to prevail. And they are working together - with many others - to prevent further escalation.

Israel is not a NATO member, and there was no need for anything like the activation of Article 5. And no one was drawn into the war. They just helped protect lives.

"Chesser" in the sky of Ukraine sounds the same as in the sky of the Middle East. Ballistics strike the same way everywhere if you don't shoot them down. The skies of Europe could have long ago received the kind of protection they need if Ukraine had similar full support from its partners in shooting down drones and missiles. Terror must lose everywhere and completely, not more or less.

I thank everyone in the world - every leader, every state - who really help us with air defense, with the necessary missiles to protect the sky, who train our guys on F-16s. All this is working and will continue to work to protect lives. But we are now seeing how unity can really work one hundred percent and how almost one hundred percent of the "shaheds" and missiles can be shot down. We will talk to our partners about this.

Ukraine is set to receive five anti-mine ships from NATO to address the ongoing threat of mines in the Black Sea. While preparations are underway, the Montreux Convention currently restricts the entry of these ships into the Black Sea until the end of the conflict. Crews for two ships received from Britain have already undergone training, while three more ships from the Netherlands and Belgium are in the pipeline.

Translated to "Putin is a dickhead" Lol.

Also, this video is wild.