By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Politics Discussion - Russia and Ukraine flashpoint

Lmfao. 🤡🤡🤡

Tucker: WESTERN MEDIA BIAS. REFUSES TO INTERVIEW PUTIN

Peskov: No. We're just not letting western media interview us unless they're a mouthpiece for Russia, like you.

Last edited by Ryuu96 - on 07 February 2024

Around the Network

The sad part is that his followers will still believe this bullshit. He obviously knows that it's not true and everyone with a brain should know that. In a normal world every Carlson supporter should realize that something can't be right about his statement but they will really believe him that world famous newspapers/magazines/TV channels like BBC, Spiegel, NYT and so on didn't even try to get an interview with him.

You would think you should only tell believable lies to manipulate people but I guess as less believable the lie as more morons will eat it.

crissindahouse said:

The sad part is that his followers will still believe this bullshit. He obviously knows that it's not true and everyone with a brain should know that. In a normal world every Carlson supporter should realize that something can't be right about his statement but they will really believe him that world famous newspapers/magazines/TV channels like BBC, Spiegel, NYT and so on didn't even try to get an interview with him.

You would think you should only tell believable lies to manipulate people but I guess as less believable the lie as more morons will eat it.

You’d think his followers have some logic or standard to what they believe. But then consider they’re among those who manage to reconcile the ethics codes of Jesus with Ayn Rand.

I describe myself as a little dose of toxic masculinity.

Sorry, this is ridiculous. Wait for the interview to drop. Watch it, then if you like, critique it. So many people are ironically saying that people who watch Tucker are brainwashed... I just have to chuckle. Please take a step back and think how honest corporate media is with you. Think about how honest your political leaders actually are with you.
No, he is not a traitor for an interview.
I have no idea how truthful this interview will be, but that is up for debate once both sides have spoken. This applies to even the most trivial arguments in life.

1doesnotsimply

FarleyMcFirefly said:

Sorry, this is ridiculous. Wait for the interview to drop. Watch it, then if you like, critique it. So many people are ironically saying that people who watch Tucker are brainwashed... I just have to chuckle. Please take a step back and think how honest corporate media is with you. Think about how honest your political leaders actually are with you.
I have no idea how truthful this interview will be, but that is up for debate once both sides have spoken. This applies to even the most trivial arguments in life.

Comrade Carlson thanks you for your efforts in defending his promotion of genocide. 

Around the Network
FarleyMcFirefly said:

If you're a fan of Tucker, at least be honest, Lol.

I don't need to wait for his interview to drop to know it will be choke full of propaganda, I've seen Tucker's schtick, he didn't pop into existence today, I'm well aware of the sort of disgusting piece of shit he is and his anger towards "woke America" and I've seen enough Putin speeches. Yes, the people who watch Tucker tend to be brainwashed, I'm not sorry.

It's always an easy dig to throw out "corporate media" to anyone who doesn't believe every word that comes out of these bigots mouths, I don't follow BBC if that's what you think, I don't follow Sky News, I use dozens upon dozens of sources, media outlets, independent journalists, I look into their history, big and small guys, I don't give a single fuck about "corporate media" as a whole or claim they're even good.

I despise the Tory party, the current ruling party of UK, and yet I agree with their support of Ukraine.

You think I like or trust Rishi F***ing Sunak? Absolutely not.

But I have my own eyes, I have my own brain, I don't let Tucker tell me what to believe, I don't need the media to tell me what Russia is doing is horrible, I don't need the media to tell me that Russia's excuses for invading are bullshit, I can actually think and form that opinion for myself. Ironically, those who complain about others blindly believing corporate media tend to be the same ones who blindly believe everything that comes out of the mouths of their favourite bigots, like Tucker, simply cause he's anti-woke, Lol.

Yes. I believe Tucker is a traitor to America. Never said there's a legal ability to do anything about him though, but I see an American palling it up with a country, or rather, a leadership of a country, which has routinely expressed it wants nothing more than to see America destroyed and threatened America and its allies multiple times. If America was at war with Russia, Tucker would be in chains right now.

Fox's own lawyer said the shit Tucker says can't be taken as fact. Russia is throwing out the red carpet for him, inviting him to places that few other journalists have ever been invited to, buttering him up. Even in his announcement video he was caught bullshitting when he said Western media refuses to interview Putin, which Russia themselves have just said is a lie and they just don't want to have an interview with anyone else.

Not everything has a "both sides" and I'm not sorry for saying that, sometimes, there is a right side, and a wrong side, and it's very clear to see, but today we have people constantly whining that we have to hear both sides of the argument, we have to hear why the Earth is round, and why it's flat, we have to hear why Hitler was bad, but also, why he was good. I don't need to hear Russia's side about why their genocide is actually a good thing, or why they were forced into it, I've already listened and heard enough of Putin's shit in the past.

Last edited by Ryuu96 - on 07 February 2024

FarleyMcFirefly said:

Sorry, this is ridiculous. Wait for the interview to drop. Watch it, then if you like, critique it. No, he is not a traitor for an interview.

If it were some other actual journalist, sure. 

Tucker Carlson has been a propaganda mouthpiece for decades. He has been spreading white supremacist talking points for years. He's been pro-Russia for years. 

https://www.independent.co.uk/news/world/americas/us-politics/russia-ukraine-invasion-tucker-carlson-b2000386.html

>“Why is it disloyal to side with Russia but loyal to side with Ukraine? They’re both foreign countries that don’t care anything about the United States. Kind of strange. It’s all an absurd performance, but it’s all they’ve got in the end.”

This is not a man who is going over there to give Putin a fair shake to get to the bottom of things.

You're absolutely right though, he is not a traitor for an interview. He has been a traitor to decency and a traitor to the American people, long before the interview. And that is the core issue. 

FarleyMcFirefly said:

So many people are ironically saying that people who watch Tucker are brainwashed... I just have to chuckle. Please take a step back and think how honest corporate media is with you. Think about how honest your political leaders actually are with you.

Imagine thinking that Fox News is not corporate media/Tucker Carlson is not corporate media.You're not enlightened for believing in different corporate media outlets, and believing in different political leaders. 

In my experience, people who watch Fox News tend to be a lot less critical of Fox News, than people who watch other things. 

Anecdotally I know far more people who vote Democrat who are critical of Democrat politicians than I know Republicans who are critical of Republican politicians.

Last edited by the-pi-guy - on 07 February 2024

Also hard to call Tucker a journalist to begin with considering his lawyers arguing you can't take anything he said on Fox News as fact.

He's an "entertainer"

I always thought the Interview in 2014 was funny and needed a sequel. Perhaps we finally get one here?

It's absolutely mindblowing what kind of nonsense you can get away with in the US... Especially the part where the so-called critical thinkers can be critical, yes, but only of the things they find uncomfortable enough. That said, recently nonsense has increased here as well, so I guess I'll be forced to understand it better in the future (and just to be clear, I make a clear distrinction between 'understand' and 'agree with').