By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Politics Discussion - Russia and Ukraine flashpoint

CaptainExplosion said:
Ryuu96 said:

Oh please be confirmed!!

Don't want to get my hopes up, I hope this is Ukraine's start of pushing Russia back in Bakhmut but I'm still expecting Bakhmut will eventually be taken by the Russians.

It's almost too good to imagine, after all of this time, after Russia expended thousands of troops trying to take a single small city, Wagner's big prize, for them to reach the very end and right before they take it, before the very last bit of land, Ukraine pushes them all the way back out of Bakhmut.

That would absolutely fucking crush Russian morale and set Ukraine's morale ablaze. After everyone has expected Bakhmut to fall for months now.

Too good to be true...Probably.

Around the Network

NSFW...

Last edited by Ryuu96 - on 10 May 2023

Ryuu96 said:

NSFW...

For those who dislike when I call Russians awful things, here's one of many reasons I do.

CaptainExplosion said:

For those who dislike when I call Russians awful things, here's one of many reasons I do.

And I'll reiterate - The sentiment is applicable to the Russian soldiers in the video shooting at the surrendering soldier, but its not applicable not Russians as a whole. 

Last edited by SecondWar - on 11 May 2023

Zelensky Says Ukraine Needs More Time For Counter-Offensive - BBC News

Psyops.

Around the Network
SecondWar said:
CaptainExplosion said:

And I'll reiterate - The sentiment is applicable to the Russian soldiers in the video shotting at the surrendering soldier, but its not applicable not Russians as a whole. 

I bet the commander of the soldiersis probably pointing a tank at them saying shoot or be shot lol

Being a Ukrainian mechanic must be a fucking nightmare right now.

They'll be the best in the world after this.

Been a while see there has been Russian news in Australia lol

https://www.news.com.au/technology/innovation/military/madness-russia-furious-over-kaliningrad-name-change/news-story/489faf6673cb2131dfd30053e913b6ad

Citing a recommendation by a state commission tasked with standardising foreign names in the Polish language, Poland’s development minister Waldemar Buda said Kaliningrad would now officially be called Königsberg — Królewiec in Polish.

Moscow reacted furiously.

“It’s not even Russophobia anymore, these are processes close to madness that are going on in Poland,” Kremlin spokesman Dmitry Peskov told reporters.

“It brings no good to Poland. These are not just unfriendly actions: these are hostile actions,” he added.

Poland shot back, saying that Kalinin was to blame for the notorious Katyn massacre, during which 22,000 Polish military officers and intelligentsia were killed by the Soviet Union’s political police in a forest near Smolensk in 1940.

“The fact of naming a large city close to our border after Kalinin, a criminal co-responsible for, among others, issuing the decision on the mass murder of Polish officers in Katyn in 1940, evokes negative emotions in Poles,” Mr Buda said.

The Soviet Union had long denied responsibility for the killings, accusing the Nazis of the crime, before admitting the truth in 1990.

Fuck Yes. Hopefully it's true. Proud of UK in this aspect. First MBTs and now Long-Range Missiles.

Questions still about how Ukraine is launching them, they're air launched missiles so Ukraine either adapted them to ground or adapted them to their current planes which Storm Shadow wasn't made for.

We keep calling Russia's bluff and they keep doing fuck all about it.

CaptainExplosion said:
Ryuu96 said:

NSFW...

The problem with that is that it's an oversimplification and total generalization. I know several Russians and they despise what is happening in Ukraine, but they would equally dislike you for rolling them up with those Crazed Kremlin Kleptocrats™. It's not their fault that they were born in Russia and have Russian parents, but general attacks against a nationality like you do affects them negatively too for something theydon't want or support at all.