By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Politics Discussion - Russia and Ukraine flashpoint

I also find Russia continued use of the concept of 'anti-Russian hysteria' completely ridiculous in light on their unbated and seemingly unlimited anti-Ukrainian hysteria.

Around the Network

Ukraine continue to inflict great losses on Russia with 630 personnel losses (710 yesterday).
75 cruise missile where successfully shot down all targeting civilian infrastructure. Those cost anywhere from $3m for the Iskander missile to $13m for Kh-101 missile.
Russian soldier should know by now that when Russia need to choose between their own soldier lives or doing a terrorist act with 0 potential of helping them they will always choose to do the terrorist act.

Is it coincidental or...  moments after Russia have been cleared from direct involvement in deadly Poland missile strike the story of the flight MH17 comes back in to haunt them and rightfully so.

Around the Network
EpicRandy said:

Is it coincidental or...  moments after Russia have been cleared from direct involvement in deadly Poland missile strike the story of the flight MH17 comes back in to haunt them and rightfully so.

Well, it's something that we always knew (that the Russian puppet Igor Girkin was responsible) but it's nice that the court case is finally decided.

Now Ukraine should increase the bounty on his head, Lol. It'll be so good to see that fucker captured but he's more likely to end under a pile of rubble after a HIMARS strike if he's truly on the frontlines.

Last edited by Ryuu96 - on 17 November 2022

drkohler said:

I find this highly unlikely, so some crucial information is missing here.

To quote myself, the missing data has appeared. Ukrania forgot to enable the self dectruct mechanism (which explodes the rocket in air if the target is missed).

Ryuu96 said:

At least we can tell the truth, Lol. It should show to all those Western idiots that there is a difference between the West and Russia. We could have easily claimed that it was Russia who fired the missile as Russia would do if they were in our shoes, they continue to blame NATO for absolutely everything, but we didn't because it apparently wasn't.

I find it a bit funny though.. these idiots question everything Nato or Western leaders do unless it's something they can use for their narrative. Now I've seen them come up with stuff like this was a deliberate false flag by Ukraine to provoke a WW3. Yeah, Russia only launched 100 missiles towards civilian targets that day, but Ukraine's air defence failure is a provocation, sure...

It's an unfortunate event and Ukraine's initial reaction was a mistake, but it's understandable all things considered. Nothing has changed though, Russia is to blame and support for Ukraine needs to continue.