By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Politics Discussion - Republican Party Thread - Conservative Political Ideas Discussed here

Lets Discuss all things related Republican Party in this thread. Conservative Political Ideas Faith , Culture, Sound Money will be discussed in here.

DISCLAIMER - This thread is only for Intellectual discussion and not for HATE-related discussion.Any Post with Hateful, Abusive OR Threatening Language will be Edited out by the Mods and is against Vgchartz Terms of Use.You may also be banned.(Mods, Please Monitor this Thread)

Lets understand Politics first:

Around the Network

Reserved

Reserved

Conservative here...

So, about the Russia/Ukraine situation...

Dulfite said:

Conservative here...

So, about the Russia/Ukraine situation...

what about the Russia/Ukraine situation?

Root Conservatives core point of View - Russia is a White Christian country and poses no threat to USA and America shouldn't interfere in other country's affairs.Focus on our main enemy which is China.

Root Liberal core point of View - Russia is an evil White God Believing Christian Country and America should interfere in Russian Affairs at the same time letting China off the Hook to Rise to becoming a New Superpower displacing USA to usher in a globalist multi-cultural Communist world.

i am a conservative and have some core values but at the same time i'm also a Realist.

My views are that Russia is not a threat to USA culturally and Militarily,main threat is China both culturally and Militarily but i think Russia will eventually partner with China,Iran,Pakistan,Venezuela to displace or atleast weaken United States as the World's Police Man and displace the dollar as the world's reserve currency.

Russia is trying to befriend USA and America shouldn't let Russia go into China's corner so easily but the left is against it.

Around the Network
CGI-Quality said:
faustian.empire said:

Lets Discuss all things related Republican Party in this thread. Conservative Political Ideas Faith , Culture, Sound Money will be discussed in here.

DISCLAIMER - This thread is only for Intellectual discussion and not for HATE-related discussion.Any Post with Hateful, Abusive OR Threatening Language will be Edited out by the Mods and is against Vgchartz Terms of Use.You may also be banned.(Mods, Please Monitor this Thread)

Lets understand Politics first:

Vids

Few things...

A) You cannot speak for the mods. None of them endorsed this thread.

B) It treads on propaganda. I'm all for expressing a side that you support, but this is borderline. Yes, we will be keeping an eye on it, but not as a form of authoritative support. Review the rules should you be confused on why this strict stance is being taken.

I know i cannot speak for the Mods,i just used that disclaimer based on the Moderation history i have seen on these forums.I was just trying to make a hate-free thread about politics otherwise these threads get banned easily.

I'd like some clarification from the mods, please. Was Faustian banned due to posts made in this thread or elsewhere? Now we don't have someone to run this thread is why I ask.

CGI-Quality said:
Dulfite said:

I'd like some clarification from the mods, please. Was Faustian banned due to posts made in this thread or elsewhere? Now we don't have someone to run this thread is why I ask.

You can PM me about it.

I asked her just in case this was a case of censorship against conservatives. I'm hoping this isn't the case, and if it was something else posted that was inappropriate, I don't need to know the details (not my business) and that's fine. But if this is censorship that is my, and everyone's, business, which is why I asked this here and not in a PM.

Dulfite said:
CGI-Quality said:

You can PM me about it.

I asked her just in case this was a case of censorship against conservatives. I'm hoping this isn't the case, and if it was something else posted that was inappropriate, I don't need to know the details (not my business) and that's fine. But if this is censorship that is my, and everyone's, business, which is why I asked this here and not in a PM.

Why don't you just visit his profile and click on the post that caused his ban?

No, he was not banned because of a post in this thread.