By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Movies & TV - NOPE | Official Trailer | Jordan Peele

Looks interesting. Really like Get Out, but wasnt a big fan of Us. Hope this is good though.

Around the Network

Looks interesting. Really loved Get Out, and I did like Us. Hope this is just as good.

KLXVER said:

Looks interesting. Really like Get Out, but wasnt a big fan of Us. Hope this is good though.

Same. Get Out was great but didn't rate Us at all - couldn't even finish it. 

Saying that, this looks quite interesting. Looks like an alien invasion movie of some sorts.. consider my interest piqued!

Get out was cool, to me Us is unfinished and leaves me with more questions than answers in the end. For the sake of spoilers I won't go further. This seems like an interesting movie though.

Please excuse my (probally) poor grammar

I'm the opposite of the general opinion on this forum. I wasn't thrilled by Get Out; I liked it, but felt it was holding back and could have been much more horrific. It didn't touch Hereditary or A Quiet Place, IMO. And A Quiet Place was a "PG" film, normally, I find those are trash - It makes it all the more surprising I liked it.

On the other hand, I loved Us - it was a great reimagining of Invasion of the Bodysnatchers.
Nope looks like it's going to be great, too. I want to watch it tonight! Instead, tonight's probably going to be Casablanca, Roman Holiday, or Breakfast at Tiffany's :D

I describe myself as a little dose of toxic masculinity.

Around the Network

I loved Get Out but hated Us (like, REALLY hated it) so I don't know how to feel about this one. I mean, it does look intriguing, but so did "Us" so..