By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - No Man's Sky Announced for Nintendo Switch!

This gonne run poorly on switch.
But still cool its comming.

My youtube gaming page.

http://www.youtube.com/user/klaudkil

Around the Network

So I lost track of this game a long time ago. I know it got a buch of updates since launch, but is it actually worth playing now?

You know it deserves the GOTY.

Come join The 2018 Obscure Game Monthly Review Thread.

Big surprise. Heard it's better than at launch. Gonna keep an eye on this. Always was intrigued by it's premise.

Wow very cool and super unexpected. I assume the game is much better now than it was after its underwhelming launch. Was always interested in this game.

Mar1217 said:

Let's see how it runs first but this one of the neat surprise you don't expect often.

Still gonna be 100% better than that awful KH cloud edition lol

It was very embarrasing to see Kingdom Hearts cloud version advertisssement between No Man's Sky and MLB The Show, cause in one hand you have PS2 games streamed through cloud, in other hand you have demanding games that have native Switch versions.

Around the Network
SKMBlake said:
Mar1217 said:

Let's see how it runs first but this one of the neat surprise you don't expect often.

Still gonna be 100% better than that awful KH cloud edition lol

It was very embarrasing to see Kingdom Hearts cloud version advertisssement between No Man's Sky and MLB The Show, cause in one hand you have PS2 games streamed through cloud, in other hand you have demanding games that have native Switch versions.

I've heard the Kingdom Hearts cloud versions have had crashes on launch day and needed a day one patch. Square Enix isn't even competent enough to make a cloud version work properly. Didn't hear of any of the other cloud games having stupid issues like that.

Kakadu18 said:
SKMBlake said:

I've heard the Kingdom Hearts cloud versions have had crashes on launch day and needed a day one patch. Square Enix isn't even competent enough to make a cloud version work properly. Didn't hear of any of the other cloud games having stupid issues like that.

I didn't try the kingdom hearts demos cause I am not interested in the series, but as I played almost all other cloud-based games, got no several issues.

I've been playing Astroneer and just recently played Subnautica, so this looks right up my alley. I'll wait for the reviews, of course, but this certainly has my attention.

Anybody know if this will get a physical release?

1doesnotsimply

Is outer space still kool-aid colored? Outer space colored anything other than pitch black with stars strewn about gets a 'no' from me.