By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Crysis 4 Announced

Dulfite said:

I'm looking forward to hearing people talk about finally have a graphics card powerful enough to play this at 1080p/25 fps in 2027.

Back then cryengine introduced some new tech that hadn't been out. I don't think there is anything new in the last cry engine that would make it stand out. But hopefully they can put in $100 mill plus budget and really max out even the 3090, and take physics and ai to a new level

Around the Network
KratosLives said:
Dulfite said:

I'm looking forward to hearing people talk about finally have a graphics card powerful enough to play this at 1080p/25 fps in 2027.

Back then cryengine introduced some new tech that hadn't been out. I don't think there is anything new in the last cry engine that would make it stand out. But hopefully they can put in $100 mill plus budget and really max out even the 3090, and take physics and ai to a new level

Well first they're going to have to focus on using more than a couple cores and few threads from the CPU side first. Even with those remasters on PC, they still have a problem with CPU usage, and they've had years and new engine tweaks to sort that out, yet they didn't.

So if they're going to push tech to a new level, they are better off getting the hardware supported properly, instead of just the GPU and having your CPU being poorly utilised. 

Step right up come on in, feel the buzz in your veins, I'm like an chemical electrical right into your brain and I'm the one who killed the Radio, soon you'll all see

So pay up motherfuckers you belong to "V"

I always found the Crysis games to be immensely boring, I'd much rather they revived Free Radical and let them make another Timesplitters title.

Had to.

--::{PC Gaming Master Race}::--