By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - Xbox FPS AllStars Game Ideas

Overwatch is established enough at this point to remain independent. But I'm all for Microsoft, Nintendo, Sony, or whoever making meta games.

I'd love a Nintendo MOBA, a Microsoft Battle Royale, a Sony Smash, or whatever. I love the idea of meta games. It's a lot of fun seeing all the crossovers of ips.

Around the Network
Dulfite said:

Overwatch is established enough at this point to remain independent. But I'm all for Microsoft, Nintendo, Sony, or whoever making meta games.

I'd love a Nintendo MOBA, a Microsoft Battle Royale, a Sony Smash, or whatever. I love the idea of meta games. It's a lot of fun seeing all the crossovers of ips.

I agree, its good for the brands. Showcase what they have and let the fans of the series have fun. They all have enough properties now to make it work. MS definitely have the man power now to achieve this. I guess its a matter of when.

I really enjoyed Heroes of the Storm, its a shame it never caught on aswell as LoL and DOTA2.

Leynos said:

Since they have Blizzard, they would probably either make them all in an Overwatch like game or have them all in Overwatch 2 as exclusive characters.

I can see OverWatch opening up the Meta dimension or something like that where characters from all over the place join in. Seeing Doom Slayer walk through a portal and land in an OverWatch arena or Master Chief. They have so much potential to make it work. OverWatch would be the perfect game for it and a great alternative to Fortnite

I would rather they make a kart racer.