By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - The Top Five Games of 2021 From Yours Truly! :D

Yup, here it is: the top five games of 2021 according to yours truly! And I actually do this by the calendar, and not because I'm catering to ads trying to make extra holiday sales.

And yes, there is a full written version of this complete with links to each review! http://zyro-eg.com/2021/12/30/the-top-five-games-of-2021/

Check out my entertainment gaming channel!
^^/
Around the Network

Who are you ?

SKMBlake said:

Who are you ?

He's Yours Truly , or if were being pedantic Yours Truly! :D

Research shows Video games  help make you smarter, so why am I an idiot

That's a very good top five. All those games were very praised.

I would add Ender Lilies: Quietus of the Knights, but I'm not sure which game I would remove...

Good list, very solid games and love to all three platforms here.

Nintendo Switch Friend Code: SW-5643-2927-1984

Animal Crossing NH Dream Address: DA-1078-9916-3261

Around the Network

OP named himself after Xerox..... Strange.

Great to see Rise at number 1, right where it belongs! Kudos!!

mjk45 said:
SKMBlake said:

Who are you ?

He's Yours Truly , or if were being pedantic Yours Truly! :D

"He's Yours Truly" "H E Y R U L" "H Y R U L E" OHHHH I SEE WHAT YOU DID THAR.

Alex_The_Hedgehog said:

That's a very good top five. All those games were very praised.

I would add Ender Lilies: Quietus of the Knights, but I'm not sure which game I would remove...

A few comments on the video talk about different games, and the reality is that if I had gone beyond five, the competition really heats up with Metroid Dread, Returnal, REVillage, Psychonauts 2, and FIST all vying for the next 5 spots.

Shiken said:

Good list, very solid games and love to all three platforms here.

For the record, there wasn't a goal to have all three (four? PC?) platforms there, it just turned out that way lol

farlaff said:

Great to see Rise at number 1, right where it belongs! Kudos!!

I'm still surprised at how long they've waited to properly bring DLC... I know I'LL be playing Sunbreak, but I wonder how many people will even be around or come back around... But yes, Rise definitely kept me from sleeping right! lol

^^/

ZyroXZ2 said:

I'm still surprised at how long they've waited to properly bring DLC... I know I'LL be playing Sunbreak, but I wonder how many people will even be around or come back around... But yes, Rise definitely kept me from sleeping right! lol

Yeah, I look forward to Sunbreak as well, but I guess most people will play that on PC.

Last edited by farlaff - on 03 January 2022

farlaff said:

ZyroXZ2 said:

Yeah, I look forward to Sunbreak as well, but I guess most people will play that on PC.

I have some doubts: I think MHRise may sell decently on PC, but the bulk of people are still on Switch.  And if they're anything like me, I have a ton of hours I'm not about to throw away just for proper higher resolution/framerate and better texture filtering lol

^^/