By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - I demand satisfaction. I challenge you to a Smash.

Tagged games:

JWeinCom said:
mZuzek said:

I don't think you'll find a match in very timely fashion around these parts.

Guess people round here are yeller.

If it was local I'd pwn you like a noob from 2003 being the 1337 gamer I am. But online without a good netcode system? No thanks. That's just frustrating. Smash's online will always be passable to me until it's as instant as local. Delays are stupid in something that quick.

Around the Network
Dulfite said:
JWeinCom said:

Guess people round here are yeller.

If it was local I'd pwn you like a noob from 2003 being the 1337 gamer I am. But online without a good netcode system? No thanks. That's just frustrating. Smash's online will always be passable to me until it's as instant as local. Delays are stupid in something that quick.

No johns.

I'll take you on in Melee. Come over any time you like. I've got an extra controller.

Ryuu96 said:
JWeinCom said:

Nah, too time consuming for how rewarding it is. And don't drink. I'm a weed guy.

Was my praise not enough?!

Lies. I was given nothing but scorn and ridicule! I WILL EXPOSE THE DARK DEALINGS OF THE BACKROOM! THEY DECIDE BAN LENGTHS BY PICKING NUMBERS FROM A HAT!

Yes let's play the best Smash game on a Nintendo console!

Bite my shiny metal cockpit!

Around the Network
SegaHeart said:
JWeinCom said:

I hereby issue an open challenge to anyone willing to partake in the Smashing of Brothers most Ultimate. If thou art man or woman enough to accept this challenge, post thy friend code. Nothing is on the line but thou honor. 

3347-1672-8217

Also accepting challenges in Ultimate Marvel 3, although haven't played that in a year, so very rusty.

Well , I don't know how good you are in Smash ? But if you're below decent I might win hopefully?

I am somewhere between terrible and very good. Only one way to find out.

What are your rules?

Items or no items? Or even "Smash Ball only"
Normal stages, omega stages or flat planes?
Stock or time?

burninmylight said:

What are your rules?

Items or no items? Or even "Smash Ball only"
Normal stages, omega stages or flat planes?
Stock or time?

Whatever floats your boat.

mZuzek said:

Hey

Ummm hey?

Get Nintendo to update their netcode past the bronze age and I'd be interested.