By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - Hellblade 2 VGAs trailer

This could well be the game that gets me to buy an Xbox Series, absolutely adored the first game.

Last edited by curl-6 - on 09 December 2021

Around the Network

In-game looks stunning. Hopefully, the rest of the game is more exciting than what was shown. Need to see combat gameplay not running sequences.

curl-6 said:

This could well be my system seller for the Xbox Series, absolutely adored the first game.

Isn't my system seller a strange way to say, it may be the game that sees me buy an Xbox series console.

Last edited by mjk45 - on 09 December 2021

Research shows Video games  help make you smarter, so why am I an idiot

Incredible visuals! The lighting is on another level, the most notable difference for graphics this generation, more impressive than any RT showing we have gotten so far. 

Last edited by PotentHerbs - on 09 December 2021

Why did they attack the sleeping dude?

Bite my shiny metal cockpit!

Around the Network
Leynos said:

Obviously they were trying to wake him up?

Research shows Video games  help make you smarter, so why am I an idiot

Leynos said:

He had a concussion, they didn't want him to fall asleep.

Incredible visuals.

My Xbox Series should be here by December 27 but, while playing Halo Infinite on my Xbox One X, I said "Why do I need a 9th gen console when 8th gen looks almost as good?

I'm going to shut the fuck up now. This game looks absolutely incredible. The best I've ever seen!

I've noticed hellblade 2 getting a hell of a lot of attention online, which is weird to me as the first game got an 81 on meta and took a whole year to sell a million copies over PS4+PC+XBO. So it wasn't critically acclaimed nor did it sell well. But the level of attention this game gets seems far more than that. I guess once you become a first party title you suddenly get a lot more attention.