By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - Halo Infinite campaign trailer

The improvement over the infamous 2020 showcase is quite dramatic, looks like delaying it was the right move. 

Around the Network

With the good impresions of the multiplayer and the great look of the campaing in this video, i can say this could be one of the best Halo games.
Truly hyped right now.

Just need to find a Series X

Hello World

Some of the gameplay looks really sweet, but I just don’t see the quality in the story. Also, some of the acting is poor, and that last scene was super cheesy. To be fair, I only played the first few Halos and never loved them.

I'll wait and see how it turns out but right now, as a single player only guy, this looks awesome and I'm definitely interested.

Almost makes me want to go grab an old Xbox One just to play it, but I plan on getting a Series X eventually so I guess I'll hang on til then.

Around the Network

Craig, meet Gary.

I knew this reminded me of something else, just by chance...  Seeing Red?..

0:44 - 0:54

Looks good, thinking of buying the campaign after a few months of dropping since I am replaying Halo MCC and hopefully 5 around Dec-Jan.

Not a fan of gamepass? What platform are you going to play on and most importantly...

Welcome to the site.

ironmanDX said:

Not a fan of gamepass? What platform are you going to play on and most importantly...

Welcome to the site.

ty for the welcome

Haven't subscribed to GamePass yet. Might do after I get the new PC that I am building. 

pitzy272 said:

Some of the gameplay looks really sweet, but I just don’t see the quality in the story. Also, some of the acting is poor, and that last scene was super cheesy. To be fair, I only played the first few Halos and never loved them.

Oh yeah, in that case there's not much they could do to convince you. The original games, especially the first one, were all about cheesy dialogue lol

The story itself remains to be seen as they really didn't involve much of the story besides some the overall narrative. Even then, I wouldn't want the story to be spoiled in a trailer like so many other games lol