By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Website Topics - New Staff Writers Wanted: Deadline November 3, 2021 [Applications Closed]

Tagged games:

Machina said:
TheWalrusCaesar said:

Submitted one. Sometimes my emails dont go through so just wanted to send here to clarify

I haven't received an e-mail from you, at least not yet. You could always PM me the contents of the e-mail if you like.

My review is in pdf form, is there a way to send that through PMs here? Not sure why my email is so weird lately

Around the Network
TheWalrusCaesar said:
Machina said:

I haven't received an e-mail from you, at least not yet. You could always PM me the contents of the e-mail if you like.

My review is in pdf form, is there a way to send that through PMs here? Not sure why my email is so weird lately

If you wrote the original file you should be able to edit it. copy and paste the details from the PDF and paste it into notepad, then copy and paste it again onto a new .doc or .rtf file. 

My Console Library:

PS5, Switch, XSX

PS4, PS3, PS2, PS1, WiiU, Wii, GCN, N64 SNES, XBO, 360

3DS, DS, GBA, Vita, PSP, Android

Happy Friday! Thanks for the applications submitted so far.

As a reminder, the deadline to apply is 11:59pm ET on Wednesday, November 3.

If you have any questions, please post them here and we'll be glad to respond.

mjk45 said:
Machina said:

I'm not sure there's anyone left on the review team from back then who'd remember you, besides myself, and I've no objections.

So yeah, I'd encourage you to send in an application.

It seems like the problem isn't one concerning the editorial process, but one of negative feedback, my answer to that is reviewers must have faith in there reviews but also be open to criticism a thick skin helps and realise that sometimes restraining ones self from answering every negative post is for the best, this is where the more mature Runa216 comes in, I would also like to offer another suggestion that is if you feel your review lets say by way of a much lower score than the norm has become extremely contentious, by all means continue but let the team know that if that occurs, you are open to a counter point being included but the review stands.

Machina it maybe an idea to solicit new writers by PMing those members who may not have put themselves forward but whose posting/ writing you like it may bring in one or two extra.

tHat is very sweet of yoU, But foRward I did not put myself bclause I don;t haVe the tome to play enough games let alone write about them despite being such a writter fantastic.  You made me blush and made mai day though.  Thank tyou.

I love all of you!

- "If you have the heart of a true winner, you can always get more pissed off than some other asshole."

Around the Network

Hey folks! The deadline to apply is tomorrow, November 3 at 11:59pm ET.

Still plenty of time to submit an application!

Final day to apply!

Thanks again to the folks who applied so far. If you haven't received a confirmation email already, please expect one shortly.