By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - PS5 and Xbox Series X|S Sales Remain Ahead of Predecessors - Global Hardware Oct 10 to 16

The OLED is fully available for 370€ on Amazon Germany. Was previously 470€.
On Amazon UK I only found it for at least £400 from third parties.

Around the Network

13.4 million ps5 consoles had been shipped by September 30. Most of them must have sold out upon launch, so it's odd that it hasn't reached 13 million by October 16.

Oneeee-Chan!!! said:

13.4 million ps5 consoles had been shipped by September 30. Most of them must have sold out upon launch, so it's odd that it hasn't reached 13 million by October 16.

I know that for Brazil they are being selled before shipped. Seems like as soon as Sony had inform the stores of how much stock they were going to receive they open pre-orders and sell out in hours, then the consoles take like 1 month to be delivered.

duduspace11 "Well, since we are estimating costs, Pokemon Red/Blue did cost Nintendo about $50m to make back in 1996"

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/post.php?id=8808363

Mr Puggsly: "Hehe, I said good profit. You said big profit. Frankly, not losing money is what I meant by good. Don't get hung up on semantics"

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/post.php?id=9008994

Azzanation: "PS5 wouldn't sold out at launch without scalpers."

Nice to see Xbox Series a little higher than estimated, though ouch at PS4 being even lower than expected.

Overall all were pretty close though, so kudos to the staff for the great work. :)

1st week after OLED NS launch NS has its third best week in the last 6 months, I guess this can be considered quite good, also considering that BF and Xmas period hasn't started yet and many people will wait for it to buy, if not for price, for bundles.and possible special editions.
PS5 and XS second and third, but doing the best they can, XS doing better than XBOne, PS5 being supply-constrained and selling every unit that's shipped.

Stwike him, Centuwion. Stwike him vewy wuffly! (Pontius Pilate, "Life of Brian")
A fart without stink is like a sky without stars.
TGS, Third Grade Shooter: brand new genre invented by Kevin Butler exclusively for Natal WiiToo Kinect. PEW! PEW-PEW-PEW!