By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - PS5 and Xbox Series X|S Sales Remain Ahead of Predecessors - Global Hardware Oct 10 to 16

zorg1000 said:
Random_Matt said:

Not hard to buy an OLED switch here.

Where?

I'm in the UK, Asda and Argos are two places that have them. Cannot remember the last time anything Nintendo here has been out of stock, the oled launch day was though.

Around the Network
Random_Matt said:
zorg1000 said:

Where?

I'm in the UK, Asda and Argos are two places that have them. Cannot remember the last time anything Nintendo here has been out of stock, the oled launch day was though.

you know if it says limited @Argos there is actually no stock

=))))

shit like this only works if you do it on an alt account

Last edited by kirby007 - on 27 October 2021

"I think people should define the word crap" - Kirby007

Join the Prediction League http://www.vgchartz.com/predictions

Instead of seeking to convince others, we can be open to changing our own minds, and seek out information that contradicts our own steadfast point of view. Maybe it’ll turn out that those who disagree with you actually have a solid grasp of the facts. There’s a slight possibility that, after all, you’re the one who’s wrong.

There are plenty of OLED consoles here in Australia too!!

kirby007 said:
Random_Matt said:

=))))

Well, there was for a while. Also does not change the fact I can buy one from Asda. A new one for me, Nintendo fan gets upset when I can buy one, incredible.

Actually, loads of stores have them.

kazuyamishima said:

Watch out, you will be attacked.

Around the Network
trunkswd said:
DonFerrari said:

Seems resonable enough

I agree. It takes a few weeks for consoles to ship around the world and we know the Series S isn't selling out in places like Europe. At least nowhere near as fast as the Series X or PS5.

For all its is worth it is also not sold out in Brazil as well, the Series X, PS5 normal and digital all sell out in hours when once a month a batch shows up

duduspace11 "Well, since we are estimating costs, Pokemon Red/Blue did cost Nintendo about $50m to make back in 1996"

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/post.php?id=8808363

Mr Puggsly: "Hehe, I said good profit. You said big profit. Frankly, not losing money is what I meant by good. Don't get hung up on semantics"

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/post.php?id=9008994

Azzanation: "PS5 wouldn't sold out at launch without scalpers."

doubt

"I think people should define the word crap" - Kirby007

Join the Prediction League http://www.vgchartz.com/predictions

Instead of seeking to convince others, we can be open to changing our own minds, and seek out information that contradicts our own steadfast point of view. Maybe it’ll turn out that those who disagree with you actually have a solid grasp of the facts. There’s a slight possibility that, after all, you’re the one who’s wrong.

Random_Matt said:
kazuyamishima said:

And for some really strange reason, after plenty of months of being in stock, the Xbox Series S is out of stock everywhere. 

kazuyamishima said:
Random_Matt said:

And for some really strange reason, after plenty of months of being in stock, the Xbox Series S is out of stock everywhere. 

Well, I come from a very small country (Switzerland), generally speaking, the Switch OLED is sold out here but I have experience in finding hard to find items in general: go to smaller cities/towns, the shops there usually have one or two exemplars left. I think it's a trick that also works in other countries. Even if they say "sold out" if you go to a shop's website, the branch in a small city/town often still has something left in store.

Random_Matt said:
kirby007 said:

=))))

Well, there was for a while. Also does not change the fact I can buy one from Asda. A new one for me, Nintendo fan gets upset when I can buy one, incredible.

Actually, loads of stores have them.

I live in the U.K. and no they don't! i don't know what you hope to achieve by lying, you're only misleading yourself!

DON'T WIN ME CHIBI BUDDY DON'T WIN ME.

ANIMAL CROSSING NEW LEAF FRIEND CODE:- 5129 1175 1029. MESSAGE ME.
ANDY MURRAY:- GRAND SLAM WINNER!

In my opinion the N64 was not just the best console of the 5th gen but, to this day the best console ever created!