By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Movies & TV - Dorohedoro

I've known about the manga for years (it ran for nineteen years. ), but recently I found out that there was an anime, so I watched it on Netflix and saw it. In my opinion it is the best anime I have personally seen in years. However, it doesn't seem to be that popular on the internet. Has anyone else tried watching it?

Around the Network

It was certainly entertaining, I felt both the villains and protagonists were equally likeable. The dystopian aesthetics were nice, I appreciate imaginative worlds.

It's on my watch list, but I didn't get around to watching it yet.

Need something off Play-Asia? http://www.play-asia.com/

ClassicGamingWizzz said:

Dropped it after like 7episodes, it was ok

That baseball match was not fun ?

I guess so.

Dorohedoro is fantastic. Unfortunately, the anime barely covers anything (but its still great and true to the manga), but the manga is for sure worth reading.

Around the Network
Farsala said:

It was certainly entertaining, I felt both the villains and protagonists were equally likeable. The dystopian aesthetics were nice, I appreciate imaginative worlds.

I was fooled by the look of the manga art and thought it was a very scary story. Well, it is indeed quite violent, but most of the main characters are just so funny.

The manga is flat-out excellent. I was pleasantly surprised that the anime was very good, too. Obviously, a lot of the little details were left out but it was overall quite authentic. Well worth watching for anyone who wants something original and creative, especially with so many anime/manga following the same formulas.

pokoko said:

The manga is flat-out excellent. I was pleasantly surprised that the anime was very good, too. Obviously, a lot of the little details were left out but it was overall quite authentic. Well worth watching for anyone who wants something original and creative, especially with so many anime/manga following the same formulas.

To be honest, I didn't expect to get any replies from anyone. The manga looks great so I'm going to try to rent it from TSUTAYA before my interest is lost.

I'm hoping that Netflix will make a second season, but it's unlikely.

Havent seen it. The animation on the trailer really put me off.

It takes genuine talent to see greatness in yourself despite your absence of genuine talent.