By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Uncharted movie.

mjk45 said:
Yutilk said:

So would this be like a Tomb Raider?

Imagine if Sony cast Angelina Jolie as Drake with Brad Pitt as Sully, people would pay to see that.

I actually wanted another Mr & Mrs Smith sequel.

Around the Network
mjk45 said:
Yutilk said:

So would this be like a Tomb Raider?

Imagine if Sony cast Angelina Jolie as Drake with Brad Pitt as Sully, people would pay to see that.

This is funny, and scary, because it's not as ridiculous as it sounds in today's world.

Now what they really should do, is try to cast her in as a background character. Have Nate pass her somewhere at sometime. Have her dress in something similar to her tomb raider wardrobe though inconspicuous. People would trip out thinking there could be a mash up in the future.

EricHiggin said:
mjk45 said:

This is funny, and scary, because it's not as ridiculous as it sounds in today's world.

Now what they really should do, is try to cast her in as a background character. Have Nate pass her somewhere at sometime. Have her dress in something similar to her tomb raider wardrobe though inconspicuous. People would trip out thinking there could be a mash up in the future.

Reminded me of the Duke Nukem game where you discover Lara Croft's body

Last edited by mjk45 - on 25 October 2021

Research shows Video games  help make you smarter, so why am I an idiot

mjk45 said:
EricHiggin said:

Remember of the Duke Nukem game where you walk past Lara Croft's skeleton

Really? lol. That's funny.

Do it SNY. DO IT!

EricHiggin said:
mjk45 said:

Remembed me of the Duke Nukem game where you walk past Lara Croft's skeleton

Do it SNY. DO IT!

Yeah I can't remember the game I think it was one of the 3rd person ones and  you were in a cave/ mine there was another one where Duke finds Lara's costume in a wardrobe and later picks up the phone and a person called Lara was doing phone sex . her we go

Last edited by mjk45 - on 26 October 2021

Research shows Video games  help make you smarter, so why am I an idiot

Around the Network
mjk45 said:
EricHiggin said:

Do it SNY. DO IT!

Yeah I can't remember the game I think it was one of the 3rd person ones and  you were in a cave/ mine there was another one where Duke find Lara's costume in a wardrobe and later picks up the phone and person called Lara was doing phone sex . her we go

LOL. That's fantastic! Didn't know that. Would kinda be cheesy if SNY copied it though. Just passing by Lara without knowing any better would be funny. Maybe Nate could do a head turn and quickly check her out, then keep going, possibly while being chased.

twintail said:
EricHiggin said:

LOL. That's fantastic! Didn't know that. Would kinda be cheesy if SNY copied it though. Just passing by Lara without knowing any better would be funny. Maybe Nate could do a head turn and quickly check her out, then keep going, possibly while being chased.

This sounds like a pretty lame idea imo lol

Y? 

I liked the trailer and am excited for the movie

duduspace11 "Well, since we are estimating costs, Pokemon Red/Blue did cost Nintendo about $50m to make back in 1996"

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/post.php?id=8808363

Mr Puggsly: "Hehe, I said good profit. You said big profit. Frankly, not losing money is what I meant by good. Don't get hung up on semantics"

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/post.php?id=9008994

Azzanation: "PS5 wouldn't sold out at launch without scalpers."