By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - Halloween is coming.

Halloween seems to be popular in Japan these days.

Is it popular in your country ?

Around the Network

Yes it is popular where i live.

...to avoid getting banned for inactivity, I may have to resort to comments that are of a lower overall quality and or beneath my moral standards.

I've known the phrase trick or treat for a long time.
It seems to have suddenly become popular in the last ten years or so.

I like Halloween walks, they're very popular here (even though Halloween is still a pretty recent thing). Don't know if they also exist in other countries.

Around the Network

Halloween has always been popular here in the US for as long as I’ve been alive. I have seen no increase or decrease in its popularity.

My favorite Halloweens were when I was between 11-14. I was old enough to go trick or treating alone, and young enough to enjoy the mischief of stealing pumpkins and smashing them. I lived in a pretty small town (1,000 people) and the kids owned the night. We never did anything terrible. But we certainly were behaving like little goblins.

Yes! It's almost time for Halloween avatars! Jack Skellington is coming back!

Signature goes here!

Halloween is too commercial these days, though.

Halloween is popular in the UK although as is the norm about pretty much everything, a lot of people moan and groan about it although they may actually even celebrate it themselves. Personally, I love Halloween and buy a new ornament each year and decorate my house and carve pumpkins.