By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - Halloween is coming.

My little cousins are hoping to have a sleepover next Friday, so I wanted to show them some of my favorite Halloween cartoons from when I was a kid. I just need to decide which of them is the least scary. Beetlejuice has a sort of jumpscare in it's opening but the show itself is focused a lot less on scares and more on silliness. Tales From The Cryptkeeper is more lighthearted than the HBO show it's based on, but it still has a lot more scares than Beetlejuice. Then there's The Real Ghostbusters, which I think has the most emphasis on scary stuff out of all three shows, but it'd be a shame not to introduce the kids to it because it's one of the best shows of it's time.

Around the Network

Halloween is too commercial these days, though.

Halloween is popular in the UK although as is the norm about pretty much everything, a lot of people moan and groan about it although they may actually even celebrate it themselves. Personally, I love Halloween and buy a new ornament each year and decorate my house and carve pumpkins.

Hoping to make it out to Shibuya this year! Just need a costume.

I wish there were commercially available Nintendo Halloween decorations.

Around the Network

Unfortunately. A day that should hurry up and die down 

If you require alcohol to have fun, then you have a problem

Spoiler!

...to avoid getting banned for inactivity, I may have to resort to comments that are of a lower overall quality and or beneath my moral standards.

Yes, Halloweed is very popular here maybe a little too popular lol people start decorating 2months prior

Just finished decorating my house today.