By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - Most Wanted November (Voting Is Now Closed)

1. shin megami tensei v (NSW)
2. Elden Ring (PS5)
3. Gran Turismo 7 (PS5)
4. Final Fantasy XVI (PS5)
5. WWE 2K22 (PS4)

Around the Network

1. Bayonetta 3 (NS)

2. BOTW sequel (NS)

3. Kirby and the Forgotten Land (NS)

4. Splatoon 3 (NS)

5. -

Take your time, axum. We can wait.

Please excuse my bad English.

Currently gaming on a PC with an i5-4670k@stock (for now), 16Gb RAM 1600 MHz and a GTX 1070

Steam / Live / NNID : jonxiquet    Add me if you want, but I'm a single player gamer.

1. Breath of the Wild sequel (NS)
2. God of War Ragnarok (PS5)
3. Halo Infinite (X|X)
4. Starfield (PC)
5. Final Fantasy XVI (PS5)

Cool to see Kirby make it to #4, and Bayonetta 3 break the top 10 now that gameplay has finally been shown.
Nice work as usual Axum.

Around the Network

No PC game in the top 10... Sad, but to be expeted. At least we had a good run and who knows, maybe God of War will make it (it would be hilarious, tho XD).

So, SMT V got most of the points left behind by Metroid, while Kirby got the votes, leaving Zelda almost the same. I expected that Zelda would get a bigger benefit, but the other games are either closer to release or we've seen more gameplay from it.

Other than that, the drop in point of both Horizon: Forbidden West and Forza Horizons 5 are weird, but some people don't vote every month.

In any case, thanks for the numbers and thanks for your work, axum.

Please excuse my bad English.

Currently gaming on a PC with an i5-4670k@stock (for now), 16Gb RAM 1600 MHz and a GTX 1070

Steam / Live / NNID : jonxiquet    Add me if you want, but I'm a single player gamer.