By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Movies & TV - Chris Pratt as Mario

I assume he will be doing an Italian accent.... hmmm.

I think the weirdest casting for me is Seth Rogen as Donkey Kong. TBH it's hard to imagine anyone as Donkey Kong.

Around the Network

Do you like the casting choice, mapache?

My bet with The_Liquid_Laser: I think the Switch won't surpass the PS2 as the best selling system of all time. If it does, I'll play a game of a list that The_Liquid_Laser will provide, I will have to play it for 50 hours or complete it, whatever comes first. 

Last edited by Ultrashroomz - on 23 September 2021

"Just for comparison Uncharted 4 was 20x bigger than Splatoon 2. This shows the huge difference between Sony's first-party games and Nintendo's first-party games."

Zippy6 said:

I assume he will be doing an Italian accent.... hmmm.

I think the weirdest casting for me is Seth Rogen as Donkey Kong. TBH it's hard to imagine anyone as Donkey Kong.

They should've cast the voice actor who voiced DK in the DK Country tv show lol

This is so incredibly weird.

I dont know know what to make of it yet.

Around the Network

shikamaru317 said:

What, is that Charlie Day?

This movie is gonna be so weird, im honestly looking forward to it. Just read that Jack Black is gonna be Bowser, like wtf. 

mZuzek said:
Metallox said:

Do you like the casting choice, mapache?

I thought it was hilarious. No positive or negative thoughts, just extremely funny.

I now expect Patt to be Martinet's successor, or otherwise I'll riot. 

My bet with The_Liquid_Laser: I think the Switch won't surpass the PS2 as the best selling system of all time. If it does, I'll play a game of a list that The_Liquid_Laser will provide, I will have to play it for 50 hours or complete it, whatever comes first. 

Ok I'm definitely going to need to see a trailer of this because right now how I'm imagining the movie with that cast makes the entire Mario characters seems a lot dumber than they should be portrayed as.

Love the casting. So excited for this movie. And Anya Taylor-Joy from Queen’s Gambit is a crazy choice. Obviously we all need to see it actually to make any real opinions, but the casting choices to me suggest high quality, humor, and great voice acting. Now hopefully there’s a great story to go along with it.