By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Movies & TV - Movies that had huge impact in your life, mine was (Carrie 1976) Impact Negative

dx11332sega said:

This movie kept me from ever being a prom King

Around the Network
dx11332sega said:

This movie kept me from ever being a prom King Paint falling on me makes me a loser.

Hahaha, the hell are you talking about man?, you were also the football captain?, the class president? sorry you made me laugh so much , sorry, as for the movies that influenced me, i guess there are too many, but most gave lessons about not giving up and respecting other people.

American History X made me racist because Derek Vinyard's arguments made sense to me... But, you see, I only watched the first half of the film.
Five years later, it changed my life again when I watched the rest of it and thought "OH NO! What have I done!!!!!" And now I'm no longer racist.

The other film that changed my mind was Fight Club. I joined a group after... but I can't talk about it.

I describe myself as a little dose of toxic masculinity.

The Peaceful Warrior

It’s like the Karate Kid but with Nick Nolte as Myagi. It helped me see why I was the way I was and how to be the way I choose to be.

Not sure... The Jurassic Park movies, maybe? I was obsessed with dinosaurs until about the age 10 thanks to them. My room was filled with now inaccurate depictions of Spinosaurus.

My bet with The_Liquid_Laser: I think the Switch won't surpass the PS2 as the best selling system of all time. If it does, I'll play a game of a list that The_Liquid_Laser will provide, I will have to play it for 50 hours or complete it, whatever comes first. 

Around the Network

Anything by Paul Verhoeven. My favourite fucking film director of all time!

After watching each of these films I was a changed man (or kid, depending when I watched them), life just felt more awesome knowing there were films like this out there. Made me a big fan of hyperbole, satire, and dark comedy.

I describe myself as a little dose of toxic masculinity.