By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Let's Talk about the new Saints Row

hinch said:

So a big middle finger for those with mixed feelings towards their disastrous reveal

Fucking called it. I knew they would scramble to their twitter and be all "we ain't gonna back down, ya'll gotta deal with this new wave!" 

They can bitch all they like about how their game is gonna be better than all the previous games, but it'll never live up to the sales expectations they have, as well as the love the previous games got. They are literally digging their own shallow graves at this point.

Why not just not fight the hand that feeds you and instead provide for it instead?. Crazy concept for devs, I know. 

Step right up come on in, feel the buzz in your veins, I'm like an chemical electrical right into your brain and I'm the one who killed the Radio, soon you'll all see

So pay up motherfuckers you belong to "V"

Around the Network

Ask Dennis Dyack on Too Human and Taneem on DmC how responding to fans like this what the results are. That's right failures.

Bite my shiny metal cockpit!

hinch said:

Tone deaf karens making our entertainment fit their agendas with generic versions of themselves; ie grouchy/edgy and unlikable instead of listening to their fans. What can possibly go wrong?

Like what does this even mean -

https://www.pcgamesn.com/saints-row/new-tone

They are tossing their identity out the window.
All they keep is the name.

Money talks, will be intresting to see if people actually vote with their wallets on this one.

hinch said:

So a big middle finger for those with mixed feelings towards their disastrous reveal

"haters gonna hate"

Uuuuuf.... 

also the "fornite make over" + "we dont think you know what fornite looks like" comeback.....

shikamaru317 said:

The new Saints are the kids that the old Saints bullied in high school, let's be real:

Also what is up with character models of women/girls being so ugly?
I had to do a double take, when I saw this picture.
Is the 2nd person from the left, a guy or a gal? after a few secounds Im like "okay that has to be a woman right?"
But the fact that you cant even tell if its just a ugly dude with eyeliner on.... urgh.

But yes, these 4 are clearly badass gangsta's.

shikamaru317 said:

Ok, they confirmed on twitter that you can make a male character, and said that they will be dropping voice cast and characters creator details later on, so we'll have to wait until later on to see if they gives us multiple voice actor choices per gender for the boss. 

I wouldn't keep your noggin too open if I were you. We can make a male character, but that still doesn't change that the characters we're seeing and marketed (that gal's gonna be on the front of the box and we know it) are just cringe/bad. Remember, give those karens an inch and they will take you a mile and keep it going for years. There's a reason why they're gaining ground in this industry, because not enough slam the door fast enough. 

Step right up come on in, feel the buzz in your veins, I'm like an chemical electrical right into your brain and I'm the one who killed the Radio, soon you'll all see

So pay up motherfuckers you belong to "V"

Around the Network

Just let me make an uncensored naked character. We all run around naked in these games. Just do a Conan Exiles.

lol they even changed the name of Rim Jobs to Jim Robs

Must be going for a T rating

Eat shit.

- "If you have the heart of a true winner, you can always get more pissed off than some other asshole."

Angelus said:

Well then fuck this game.

Angelus said:

inb4 the giant dildo turns into a big gummy worm