By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Let's Talk about the new Saints Row

shikamaru317 said:
Angelus said:

lol they even changed the name of Rim Jobs to Jim Robs

Must be going for a T rating

Oh yikes. They reeeeealy want that Fortnite crowd, even going for the teen Fortnite players.

Its all misunderstood though.

I bet most teen guys playing a game, would think a character named Rim Jobs, would be fun (its memorable, which is a good thing).
Jim Robs just doesnt do the same.

Around the Network

Will be interesting to see the details of this rating

ice said:

Will be interesting to see the details of this rating

Rated 'M' for 'Murder'.. a franchise.

shikamaru317 said:

Oh F* off Volition.

They clearly reached that point where they don't care what you want, only what they want and what drones will mindlessly munch up and not question. Volition are basically Karen run now. 

Step right up come on in, feel the buzz in your veins, I'm like an chemical electrical right into your brain and I'm the one who killed the Radio, soon you'll all see

So pay up motherfuckers you belong to "V"

How come so many companies want to turn their already succesfull products into Fortnite, when their products have proven to be succesfull by themselves? People who play Fortnite already have Fortnite, sacrificing your own piece of the pie to try and get a bigger one like this will ultimately leave you hungry.

You know it deserves the GOTY.

Come join The 2018 Obscure Game Monthly Review Thread.

Around the Network
shikamaru317 said:
Ka-pi96 said:

Especially bow tie boy!

Yep, the old Saints would have bullied him even worse than Matt Miller, lol. 

pretty sure thats pierce tho

"I think people should define the word crap" - Kirby007

Join the Prediction League http://www.vgchartz.com/predictions

Instead of seeking to convince others, we can be open to changing our own minds, and seek out information that contradicts our own steadfast point of view. Maybe it’ll turn out that those who disagree with you actually have a solid grasp of the facts. There’s a slight possibility that, after all, you’re the one who’s wrong.

Darwinianevolution said:

How come so many companies want to turn their already succesfull products into Fortnite, when their products have proven to be succesfull by themselves? People who play Fortnite already have Fortnite, sacrificing your own piece of the pie to try and get a bigger one like this will ultimately leave you hungry.

Greed, lack of self confidence in your own product?

The irony is that, being a follower, instead of a leader, and falling into a crowd of other followers, just makes you 1 of many simular products, that dont stand out.
Usually not a great thing.

Their identity was what made them successfull, and they are willing to throw it out the window, hopeing their IP name alone, sells.

Yeah, so they are removing the dildo bat as well. Yup just remove every aspect people liked about the series. That always goes well in gaming reboots...oh wait no it doesn't. Willing to bet the new devs look like those characters and this is self-insertion. This game deserves to bomb in sales.

Bite my shiny metal cockpit!

hinch said:

Tone deaf karens making our entertainment fit their agendas with generic versions of themselves; ie grouchy/edgy and unlikable instead of listening to their fans. What can possibly go wrong?

Like what does this even mean -

https://www.pcgamesn.com/saints-row/new-tone

*Looks at No More Heroes 3* LOL ok then Jimmy boy.

Bite my shiny metal cockpit!

Leynos said:
hinch said:

Tone deaf karens making our entertainment fit their agendas with generic versions of themselves; ie grouchy/edgy and unlikable instead of listening to their fans. What can possibly go wrong?

Like what does this even mean -

https://www.pcgamesn.com/saints-row/new-tone

*Looks at No More Heroes 3* LOL ok then Jimmy boy.

Not sure what that has to do with this thread. I mean if you like janky Suda games, good for you? /shrug :P

Last edited by hinch - on 02 September 2021