By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sports Discussion - The NFL Thread 2021: Week 12 Gameday

 

Who will win Super Bowl LVI?

Kansas City Chiefs 1 5.88%
 
Buffalo Bills 1 5.88%
 
Baltimore Ravens 0 0%
 
Cleveland Browns 1 5.88%
 
Tampa Bay Buccaneers 7 41.18%
 
Green Bay Packers 2 11.76%
 
Los Angeles Rams 1 5.88%
 
New Orleans Saints 0 0%
 
Other (AFC) 3 17.65%
 
Other (NFC) 1 5.88%
 
Total:17
RolStoppable said:

Stupid Bears have to ruin everything. Titans and Bills confirm themselves to be overrated. The Football Team has clawed its way back into the playoff discussion.

I think Eagles have a better shot at making a playoff run with the way they've been playing and their schedule is pretty easy for the rest of the season. 



Around the Network
jason1637 said:
RolStoppable said:

Stupid Bears have to ruin everything. Titans and Bills confirm themselves to be overrated. The Football Team has clawed its way back into the playoff discussion.

I think Eagles have a better shot at making a playoff run with the way they've been playing and their schedule is pretty easy for the rest of the season. 

Sure, but the recent weeks have been full of surprises. Today the Titans lost to the Texans, for example.



Legend11 correctly predicted that GTA IV (360+PS3) would outsell SSBB. I was wrong.

A Biased Review Reloaded / Open Your Eyes / Switch Shipments

Freaking Packers.
The one time I need them to beat the Vikings.



PAOerfulone said:

Freaking Packers.
The one time I need them to beat the Vikings.

Pretty much no one took the Vikings anyway. At least it was a great game, though I've never seen a QB get away with so many should-be picks like Cousins did. Cowboys-Chiefs which looked like the game of the season so far was a total wet fart.

When the Chiefs defense is the best unit in a game (like they were in SB 54), it usually means the game didn't live up to expectations.



Shaunodon said:
PAOerfulone said:

Freaking Packers.
The one time I need them to beat the Vikings.

Pretty much no one took the Vikings anyway. At least it was a great game, though I've never seen a QB get away with so many should-be picks like Cousins did. Cowboys-Chiefs which looked like the game of the season so far was a total wet fart.

When the Chiefs defense is the best unit in a game (like they were in SB 54), it usually means the game didn't live up to expectations.

The Cowboys are frauds.



Around the Network

I never recall an NFL season so wide open



I am the black sheep     "of course I'm crazy, but that doesn't mean I'm wrong."-Robert Anton Wilson

I do not understand why the Steelers refused to run the ball, especially after that last turnover with a chance to essentially shut the game out. They made no progress and took no time off the clock, leaving far too many options available for the Chargers, who then scored an easy TD on a blown coverage against a tired defense. Mind-boggling.



Shaunodon said:

I do not understand why the Steelers refused to run the ball, especially after that last turnover with a chance to essentially shut the game out. They made no progress and took no time off the clock, leaving far too many options available for the Chargers, who then scored an easy TD on a blown coverage against a tired defense. Mind-boggling.

Really that's your takeaway? Not the fact that shitty offense put up over 30 points? First time this season I believe.



I am the black sheep     "of course I'm crazy, but that doesn't mean I'm wrong."-Robert Anton Wilson

hatmoza said:
Shaunodon said:

I do not understand why the Steelers refused to run the ball, especially after that last turnover with a chance to essentially shut the game out. They made no progress and took no time off the clock, leaving far too many options available for the Chargers, who then scored an easy TD on a blown coverage against a tired defense. Mind-boggling.

Really that's your takeaway? Not the fact that shitty offense put up over 30 points? First time this season I believe.

A lot of that came on the back of late turnovers/stops. They also failed to convert an opportunity from the 2yd line in the first quarter, where they again didn't trust their running game.

A team like the Steelers has to win by being more disciplined and making better decisions, yet they keep blowing these clear opportunities with nonsensical decision-making, usually asking Big Ben to do more than he's capable of at this stage behind that line.



I know this is early but I'm putting in the three early thanksgiving picks right now cuz... for reasons

I choose:
CHI
DAL
NO



I am the black sheep     "of course I'm crazy, but that doesn't mean I'm wrong."-Robert Anton Wilson