By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - The post when you're high thread.

I ended up outside the play are in Very Bad Dreams without realizing for a long time. (Well it felt like a long time). Wandering around in the void after escaping some horrible floating eye ball coming at me which apparently pushed me through a wall. Or rather I avoided it by physically moving through the wall then getting stuck on the outside.

Still loud noises in the void and I did find a lost room eventually. Couldn't get in, walk all the way around it, doors locked. Window had some weird distorted reflection, very loud wind noises at the door. Eventually I realized I was on the 'wrong side', walked away and then fell off the floor into a endless fall.

Very Bad Dreams!

Btw the game uses smoking to calm your nerves / panic level. That feels all too realistic in VR. First you need to find a packet of cigarettes (old style), take one out, bring it to your mouth, light it with the lighter with your other hand and inhale (sound triggered) to make it work. Perfect game to play with a joint ;)

So I was running backwards through the dark hall (full of arms sticking out the walls) with the red glowing eye ball coming at me while frantically smoking a virtual cigarette all the way down to a nub before jumping through the wall to get away. (It said don't look at it, so of course I did look at it lol)

Around the Network
SvennoJ said:

I ended up outside the play are in Very Bad Dreams without realizing for a long time. (Well it felt like a long time). Wandering around in the void after escaping some horrible floating eye ball coming at me which apparently pushed me through a wall. Or rather I avoided it by physically moving through the wall then getting stuck on the outside.

Still loud noises in the void and I did find a lost room eventually. Couldn't get in, walk all the way around it, doors locked. Window had some weird distorted reflection, very loud wind noises at the door. Eventually I realized I was on the 'wrong side', walked away and then fell off the floor into a endless fall.

Very Bad Dreams!

Btw the game uses smoking to calm your nerves / panic level. That feels all too realistic in VR. First you need to find a packet of cigarettes (old style), take one out, bring it to your mouth, light it with the lighter with your other hand and inhale (sound triggered) to make it work. Perfect game to play with a joint ;)

So I was running backwards through the dark hall (full of arms sticking out the walls) with the red glowing eye ball coming at me while frantically smoking a virtual cigarette all the way down to a nub before jumping through the wall to get away. (It said don't look at it, so of course I did look at it lol)

Not going to lie, I thought you were relaying an actual nightmare that you had. But, I think that this is going to turn into a n real nightmare for me. 

Um xbox is the greatest system ever made!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I mean in 2004

BiON!@ 

I'm currently into GT7 while high.

I always used to drift off, lose focus while racing when high, so I never even considered racing in VR while high. However PSVR2 completely changes that. It's absolutely amazing! The adrenaline is back. Also because I crash a lot more while high, thus have to work harder haha.

I haven’t been high in a couple of days. I got heat exhaustion this week and everything has been riding my patience since then.

Around the Network

who misses seaworld?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iGiFXjpceDM

Um never watch the republican convention when thinking that you are watching a movie instead.

BiON!@ 

I usually don't have a great time on edibles. But I am on edibles right now playing Mario Kart, and I swear, no human being has ever been as happy as I am right now.

Edit: The funniest thing in the world.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zec6eXC7osU

Last edited by JWeinCom - on 28 July 2024

Tagging because it took me a while to find it. And not posting immediately because I lost my chain of thought.

...to avoid getting banned for inactivity, I may have to resort to comments that are of a lower overall quality and or beneath my moral standards.

Been reading while a little stoned more lately. It’s easier to focus and it keeps me off social media as much. I’m mostly just reading cheesy lgbt horror YA novels but at least it’s something I guess.

I need to go back to Paper Mario before I forget what I’m doing so maybe after this book.