By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Epic Hates Wii - thinks it's a "Virus"

"It’s a virus where you buy it and you play it with your friends and they’re like, “Oh my God that’s so cool, I’m gonna go buy it.” So you stop playing it after two months, but they buy it and they stop playing it after two months but they’ve showed it to someone else who then go out and buy it and so on. Everyone I know bought one and nobody turns it on. Obviously there’s a class of people who really love it and enjoy it and are getting into the games but I’m still waiting for that one game that makes me play it. - Epic Games’ president, Mike Capps"

http://kotaku.com/381844/epics-mike-capps-reiterates-hate-on-wii 

lol what do you guys think

Here's a video from my band's last show Check out more (bigger) videos here http://www.youtube.com/user/icemanout
Around the Network

Strange.... did they just describe me?

And that's the only thing I need is *this*. I don't need this or this. Just this PS4... And this gaming PC. - The PS4 and the Gaming PC and that's all I need... And this Xbox 360. - The PS4, the Gaming PC, and the Xbox 360, and that's all I need... And these PS3's. - The PS4, and these PS3's, and the Gaming PC, and the Xbox 360... And this Nintendo DS. - The PS4, this Xbox 360, and the Gaming PC, and the PS3's, and that's all *I* need. And that's *all* I need too. I don't need one other thing, not one... I need this. - The Gaming PC and PS4, and Xbox 360, and thePS3's . Well what are you looking at? What do you think I'm some kind of a jerk or something! - And this. That's all I need.

Obligatory dick measuring Gaming Laptop Specs: Sager NP8270-GTX: 17.3" FULL HD (1920X1080) LED Matte LC, nVIDIA GeForce GTX 780M, Intel Core i7-4700MQ, 16GB (2x8GB) DDR3, 750GB SATA II 3GB/s 7,200 RPM Hard Drive

it's called an opinion, i'm sure he's allowed one. personally, i like the wii, but it's just my opinion.

whatever its his opinion

its funny read

Around the Network

Its from Epic, what do you expect. The Wii is the most popular platform and coincidentally it does not provide them a wealth of income from publishers licensing the Unreal 3 engine.

This is where the whole "fad" notion came from.

There are Wii owners out there (I know a few) who simply bought the console because one of their friends had it. They were originally impressed by the motion controls, but now all it does is collect dust.

He's describing a class of consumer that does exist, an impulse buyer.

This thread has already been made.

Dallinor said:
This is where the whole "fad" notion came from.

There are Wii owners out there (I know a few) who simply bought the console because one of their friends had it. They were originally impressed by the motion controls, but now all it does is collect dust.

He's describing a class of consumer that does exist, an impulse buyer.

I does exist, but not only the Wii suffers from this symptom.

ctk495 said:
This thread has already been made.

http://www.vgchartz.com/forum/thread.php?id=24482

Guitar Hero 3/ Smash Hits