Slayer 3 33.33%

Skirmisher 0 0%

Gladiator 0 0%

Ninja 2 22.22%

Bounty Hunter 0 0%

Architect 2 22.22%

Bard 2 22.22%

Total:9

Ok so this is a test based on a empirical 12 gaming motivations model that will sort you in one of their 9 profile types: Acrobat, Gardener, Slayer, Skirmisher, Gladiator, Ninja, Bounty Hunter, Architect and Bard

You can have a primary and a secondary time, for instance this is my results:

Here is the survey: https://apps.quanticfoundry.com/surveys/answer/gamerprofile/

Around the Network

Well it said Bard/Acrobat, although I wouldn't have picked Bard as primary myself, and Architect sounds kind of on point (and seemed to match many questions I remember).

Ninja/Slayer

mZuzek said:

Ninja/Acrobat

I read Smash/Ori

Gladiator.

Around the Network

I'm a Slayer, it says.

Slayers want to be the heroic protagonists in a cinematic story. They are solo gamers who enjoy highly curated narratives and slower-paced gameplay. They see games as highly interactive action movies to be experienced.

Bounty Hunters are solo, action-oriented explorers who want game worlds that they can make their own through customization and discovery. They also enjoy power progression and unleashing mayhem.

Bite my shiny metal cockpit!

Your Quantic Gamer Type : Architect / Bard

Architects are solo gamers that enjoy planning, decision-making, and progression. They prefer slow-paced, relaxing gameplay where they can plan and build something grand and enduring.

Bards are team players who want to chat and interact with other players in game worlds that are rich with lore, stories, discovery, and customization. For them, the game is a grand story that emerges from a community of players.

Whoops, I picked Slayer but the actual test gave me Architect.