By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Mario Kart- Best and worst of series.

Best: Mario Kart 64

Worst: Mario Kart Double Dash

Gamertag: KillswitchTris PSN ID: KsET665 Wii Friend Code: 8415 6393 6330 0940 (PM me if you add me)
Feel Free To Add Me Tag: LISMDK - Extremely bad taste in music
Around the Network

Best: MK 64
Worst: MK DD

I played MK 64 a billion hours with my friends - best value ever.

@rol: I did some months ago. It still is a blast. The desert is freaking awesome, and MooMoo farm in twice as fast (happens sometime?) rocks it all.

Any message from Faxanadu is written in good faith but shall neither be binding nor construed as constituting a commitment by Faxanadu except where provided for in a written agreement signed by an authorized representative of Faxanadu. This message is intended for the use of the forum members only.

The views expressed here may be personal and/or offensive and are not necessarily the views of Faxanadu.

i love mario kart 64 there is nothing to complain about the game its just f****** awesome i think its even alot better than mario kart wii because the items come randomly and in mario kart wii its all already programmed when u get what item!

N64 is the ONLY console of the fifth generation!

bet with *no one yet* that the combined first week of Monster Hunter 3 in america and europe will be 600k or more! winner changes looser sig and avatar for two months!

Oyvoyvoyv said:
Best: Mario Kart Wii (Nintendo Wii)

Worst: Super Mario Circuit.

agreed

Best: MK64

worst: i only own MKDS other than 64, but have played DD, its a great game, but *relatively* its probably my pick for the worst

Around the Network

Best: MK 64 (Waiting for Wii)
Worst: Super Cirtuit

By me:

Made with Blender + LuxRender
"Since you can´t understand ... there is no point to taking you seriously."

Super Mario Kart and Mario Kart 64 are tied for my first

MK DD and Super Circuit are tied for my worst

MK DS is pretty fun, so it is okay.

I hope to put MKWii at the top to the list at the end of the month.

Currently dreaming of: DKC4 or Sonic the Hedgehog 4 (classic 2D platformers) for WiiWare, Smash Bros. for DSi, New Super Mario World for DSi, a Wii remake or true sequel of Final Fantasy Tactics.

One down, hopefully more awesomeness to come.

Best: MK Ds (I have 64, I find the controls are hard)
Worst: DD (way too easy)

Best : MK WII
Worst : DD

no question about it..MK Wii is superior to MK64 in every single way except the battle system.

Neos - "If I'm posting in this thread it's just for the lulz."
Tag by the one and only Fkusumot!

Best (from played) DD
Worst (see above) SC