By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Ratchet & Clank Rift Apart Review and Discussion Thread (89 on Meta and Opencritic)

Tagged games:

Signalstar said:

89 is the most frustrating score possible on Metacritic.

Obviously it is great but psychologically that 1 point makes so much of a difference in perception.

It reminds me of the disappointment people felt towards Horizon not getting a 90. 

Around the Network
AngryLittleAlchemist said:
Signalstar said:

89 is the most frustrating score possible on Metacritic.

Obviously it is great but psychologically that 1 point makes so much of a difference in perception.

It reminds me of the disappointment people felt towards Horizon not getting a 90. 

Also an 89.

The same with Dreams (PS4).

That darn single point...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F1gWECYYOSo

Please Watch/Share this video so it gets shown in Hollywood.

It's like when the smart kid head starts getting to big in school and the teacher takes away that point just to set him straight.
A 99? My Asian parents will kick me out.

It takes genuine talent to see greatness in yourself despite your absence of genuine talent.

The game is a masterpiece. The biggest surprise this gen so far. I was never a big fan of the series. I only played the 2016 remake. So, I came in with with no big expectations.

I just finished the 4th planet, and I keep asking myself why I'm having so much fun. I really can't tell for sure. All I know is that the design of each world has been brilliant so far. I keep thinking; this is what Kingdom Hearts 3 should have been.

Runa216 said:
BraLoD said:

You can always just not sleep

Tried this. Made it till about 3AM both nights before I couldn't do it any longer. Did the full Platinum run in what basically amounts to an 18-hour blitz. All these folks saying 10 hours are mad. Maybe to beat the main game (8-10 sounds about right), but all the collecting and wee bits of grinding is fun. I probably spent 2-3 hours grinding. 

You need to take loads of amphetamines, now before people rush in with how can you encourage drug taking, I would like to point out I'm a deregistered I mean registered Doctor and consider all VGChartz members to be my patients especially when I'm wearing my Doctor of psychiatry hat.

but in this case reading about the sad plight of Runa216 wearily grinding through to the early hours of the morning and my knowledge of how much better those early hours moments would have been with Runa216 gaming while in the zone where a quick 10 minute nap once a week is considered to be plenty of rest and your mind has reached the point that speed running through your 100 game backlog in one go is seen as feasible, these thoughts combined with me just happening to have copious amounts of amphetamines available made me see that fate had lead me here to help my fellow gamers at only $20.00 a pill.

Last edited by mjk45 - on 19 June 2021

Research shows Video games  help make you smarter, so why am I an idiot

Around the Network

Just completed it and loved it. The new characters are great and super charming. Overall gameplay is super fun throwing a tonne of stuff at you and the visuals/animations are just gorgeous. Guns are pretty awesome too, though some felt quite underpowered to the rest even when upgraded. For those collectathons out there.. theres a lots of stuff to find and grind for if you want to max out your character. The only niggle is that it a little shorter than I liked but there's a tonne of replay value out of it and stuff to collect even after completion.

Easy 9/10, great game and something all PS5 owners should play

This is Next Generation Feeling. Fantastic Game!!!!

Finally got a ps5. This and demons souls I bought. This is gona be the first game I start on it. Sucks that I work untill Sunday. I had this for like 4 days unable to play it.

It takes genuine talent to see greatness in yourself despite your absence of genuine talent.

BraLoD said:
eva01beserk said:

Finally got a ps5. This and demons souls I bought. This is gona be the first game I start on it. Sucks that I work untill Sunday. I had this for like 4 days unable to play it.

Play it at work.

I work at night I could probably get away with it. 

eva01beserk said:

I can't think of a better 1-2 punch to start with. One is a super fun and easy game, the other is a tough hardcore game, both are amazing. 

My Console Library:

PS5, Switch, XSX

PS4, PS3, PS2, PS1, WiiU, Wii, GCN, N64 SNES, XBO, 360

3DS, DS, GBA, Vita, PSP, Android