By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Ratchet & Clank Rift Apart Review and Discussion Thread (89 on Meta and Opencritic)

Tagged games:

kazuyamishima said:
SvennoJ said:

Any chance a ps5 could be bundled with the game...

In France it seems that they will, but at 570 euros...

That's the standard price in Europe right? PS5+game. Sold. It's about the same as here, bit more expensive but you have higher VAT in Europe (13% here). It would be 552 euros here with tax. (CAD 720 before tax)

Perhaps bundles will deter scalpers a bit, with extra controller and game which I intend to buy anyway. I don't need any savings on a bundle, but won't go funding scalpers either. Heck bundle it with three extra controllers to deter scalpers, I'll pay. Sooner or later I end up with 4 anyway.

Around the Network

back to 89 on metacritic. Great reviews, game realy looks especial!
Also:
https://twitter.com/GrantPDesign/status/1402325020890652672?s=20

BraLoD said:
Runa216 said:

Oh shit, I just realized that neither Slant nor Edge have posted their reviews yet...which means we can expect at least a couple 2-5's. Yippeeee....

This is the kind of game Edge will like, actually.

Should be between a 7 and a 9.

oh right, it was Slant that hated PS exclusives for some ungodly reason. Nevermind! 

Still, 89 on a high-priced action-platformer is pretty outstanding. (as in, 70 bucks, so it must have extra value for that not to ding off the score)

My Console Library:

PS5, Switch, XSX

PS4, PS3, PS2, PS1, WiiU, Wii, GCN, N64 SNES, XBO, 360

3DS, DS, GBA, Vita, PSP, Android

Seems like later reviews should tend to be higher, if they take into account patches while those fixable issues could drag down early reviews that aren't updated. Note I say "should", so it may not work out like that in practice. Hard to really consider review scores as any sort of objective science, but there you go...

88 and 89... Damn impressive. Insomniac worth every penny Sony paid for them.

Around the Network

Back to 89 meta with 97 reviews.

I'm hoping it can push through to 90+ lol!

I was kinda hoping at the rate it was going we'd see 100 reviews by the end of the day but alas, not today!

My Console Library:

PS5, Switch, XSX

PS4, PS3, PS2, PS1, WiiU, Wii, GCN, N64 SNES, XBO, 360

3DS, DS, GBA, Vita, PSP, Android

sony is nailing it and so is insomniac games!

great work team playstation!

Sony does it again...its really crazy how they are able to consistently churn out 80+ games!!!

Intel Core i7 3770K [3.5GHz]|MSI Big Bang Z77 Mpower|Corsair Vengeance DDR3-1866 2 x 4GB|MSI GeForce GTX 560 ti Twin Frozr 2|OCZ Vertex 4 128GB|Corsair HX750|Cooler Master CM 690II Advanced|