By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - E3 Hub Thread - TIme to wrap up! Nintendo poll up

What was your favorite part of Nintendo's E3 Direct?

Advance Wars 1+2 Re-Boot Camp 3 8.82%

Cruis'n Blast 0 0%

Fatal Frame: Maiden of Black Water 0 0%

Hyrule Warriors: AoC Puls... 0 0%

Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild 2 13 38.24%

Mario Party Superstars 0 0%

Metroid Dread 11 32.35%

Shin Megami Tensei 5 5 14.71%

Super Monkey Ball Banana Mania 0 0%

Warioware: Get It Together! 2 5.88%

Total:34

Wow BoTW2 looked hella fap worthy!

PC Specs: CPU: 7800X3D || GPU: Strix 4090 || RAM: 32GB DDR5 6000 || Main SSD: WD 2TB SN850

Around the Network

That was SOLID.

Death, taxes, Nintendo saving E3.

No Bayo 3 but Nintendo wins easily.

Bite my shiny metal cockpit!

PC Specs: CPU: 7800X3D || GPU: Strix 4090 || RAM: 32GB DDR5 6000 || Main SSD: WD 2TB SN850

Around the Network

Ok, Nintendo won E3. Wario Ware, Mario Party, Metroid Dread, Fatal Frame, Adcance Wars. They brought four franchises back from the dead. Life is Strange, Danganronpa, AoC DLC, SMTV, Super Monkey Ball etc. But the best is, BotW's sequel looks better than BotW, it's epic. OMG! Just wished we had gotten a name.
I'm not really interested in that new Smash character though.

One of the best directs I have ever seen.

Last edited by Kakadu18 - on 15 June 2021

Captain_Yuri said:

I'm so friggin' excited, I hope it doesn't take them too long to show more.

This may have been one of their less impressive showcases, but there was a solid half dozen announcements, we FINALLY got more info on Breath of the Wild 2, and Metroid Dread looks mint!

The bar was low and they soared over it, even if it wasn't up to their usual quality levels.

My Console Library:

PS5, Switch, XSX

PS4, PS3, PS2, PS1, WiiU, Wii, GCN, N64 SNES, XBO, 360

3DS, DS, GBA, Vita, PSP, Android

Yeah, as cool as some announcements were, I'd say Nintendo was your average pre-2019 E3 conference, it's just the others this year that were sub-par.

I have such a hard time gauging whether or not a Nintendo show is going to be considered good or not. My personal preferences don't really mesh up with Nintendo most of the time, so they're all kinda the same to me, but I guess that just means they're mostly delivering what their fans want, which is great. Seems like people generally enjoyed it again, so I suppose that means E3 gets to end on a positive note after all lol.