By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - E3 Hub Thread - TIme to wrap up! Nintendo poll up

What was your favorite part of Nintendo's E3 Direct?

Advance Wars 1+2 Re-Boot Camp 3 8.82%

Cruis'n Blast 0 0%

Fatal Frame: Maiden of Black Water 0 0%

Hyrule Warriors: AoC Puls... 0 0%

Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild 2 13 38.24%

Mario Party Superstars 0 0%

Metroid Dread 11 32.35%

Shin Megami Tensei 5 5 14.71%

Super Monkey Ball Banana Mania 0 0%

Warioware: Get It Together! 2 5.88%

Total:34

Capcom literally said before the event that it would be about updating on the games they released lol.

Around the Network
trunkswd said:
Runa216 said:

yeah I picked up on that after I posted. 

So it's a nothing conference. I mean, given the nature of E3 so far I'm not surprised. Nothing interests me yet and we're already through RE8, Monster Hunter Stories, Monster Hunter Rise DLC, and Ace Attourney. 

There's gotta be one surprise reveal at the end. Please. I can't handle another disappointment. (Yes, I know that's on me if I got my hype train going too fast).

At this point Xbox has been the only good showcase. Not perfect, but showcased a lot of games I'll end up playing using Game Pass. 

I begrudgingly agree. By far the best show of E3 by a wide margin, but I still felt it was pretty bad. Hot damn why even do E3 if this is all we're gonna get? 

My Console Library:

PS5, Switch, XSX

PS4, PS3, PS2, PS1, WiiU, Wii, GCN, N64 SNES, XBO, 360

3DS, DS, GBA, Vita, PSP, Android

trunkswd said:
AngryLittleAlchemist said:

Capcom literally said before the event that it would be about updating on the games they released lol.

I must have missed that. I stepped away from my PC for about an hour. 

yeah I googled it at 5:00 (2 PM PAcific time) and couldn't find anything. They did START the stream by assuring us it was just Resident Evil, Monster Hunter, and Ace Attourney. 

My Console Library:

PS5, Switch, XSX

Nintendo is our only hope now.

Well let's sort thing out.
Tomorrow in Nintendo's Direct, there will be no Monster Hunter at all, no Rune factory, no No more heroes 3, and no Mario golf (hopefully).
That's quiete nice, since it's leaving more room for new games we didn't know already about.
So far, the only known games that might show are Shin Megami Tensei(hoping for some gameplay) and Skyward Sword (unfortunately).

Around the Network

Well looks like it's up to Nintendo to save this Years E3.

heavenmercenary01 said:

Tomorrow in Nintendo's Direct, there will be no Monster Hunter at all, no Rune factory, no No more heroes 3, and no Mario golf (hopefully).
That's quiete nice, since it's leaving more room for new games we didn't know already about.
So far, the only known games that might show are Shin Megami Tensei(hoping for some gameplay) and Skyward Sword (unfortunately).

Mario Golf might show up for a few seconds, but not much more, considering it already got a trailer today.

Eric2048 said:

Famous last words...

Eric2048 said:

They could reveal MasterChief and Geno as the last two smash characters, "BotW 2 is coming out this holiday", put out trailers for Metroid Prime 4, Bayonetta and No More HEroes 3, a deep dive on Splatoon 3, reveal three new games that all look phenomenal, and end with 'Oh, and Switch is going to have a new F-Zero game" and I still don't think it'd save E3. 

I mean, okay, maybe if they did ALL of that, but at this point E3 is lost. Y'all better press F so hard it creates a singularity in your keyboard (It'll suck up all the gross shit under your keys, I'm sure).

My Console Library:

PS5, Switch, XSX

axumblade said:
heavenmercenary01 said:

Did they confirm they won't be showing those games tomorrow? I have my doubts that they will outright ignore any Monster Hunter game and I have seen the same Tiny Tina trailer 2 or 3 times this E3 so I don't trust these conferences to not show the same footage. 

hhh are you expecting Nintendo to communicate anything official about their direct? No i was just speculating and *logically* putting out off the presentation games that already got important trailers in other presentations.

I mean, what's the point in reshowing the same trailer once again? they are already on their youtube channel.