By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - E3 Hub Thread - TIme to wrap up! Nintendo poll up

What was your favorite part of Nintendo's E3 Direct?

Advance Wars 1+2 Re-Boot Camp 3 8.82%

Cruis'n Blast 0 0%

Fatal Frame: Maiden of Black Water 0 0%

Hyrule Warriors: AoC Puls... 0 0%

Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild 2 13 38.24%

Mario Party Superstars 0 0%

Metroid Dread 11 32.35%

Shin Megami Tensei 5 5 14.71%

Super Monkey Ball Banana Mania 0 0%

Warioware: Get It Together! 2 5.88%

Total:34
haxxiy said:
SanAndreasX said:

I'm really disappointed that the FF bundle isn't coming to consoles. I wonder why.

Maybe they want to implement some gacha system like in FF Ever Crisis...

OT - NGL, that was a rather underwhelming presentation. But almost everything in this E3 looks generic AF to be honest.

A pity, too, I was hoping Square Enix would bring more of its classic library after SaGa Frontier Remastered. That was a good remaster.

Around the Network
Runa216 said:

And Square-Enix angered me by releasing the Final Fantasy 1-6 collection...on mobile. what garbage. Absolute garbage.

I still remember the porting disaster that was the Crono Trigger port for Steam. I don't trust this at all.

You know it deserves the GOTY.

Come join The 2018 Obscure Game Monthly Review Thread.

Hopefully Capcom has a better presentation.

Darwinianevolution said:
Runa216 said:

And Square-Enix angered me by releasing the Final Fantasy 1-6 collection...on mobile. what garbage. Absolute garbage.

I still remember the porting disaster that was the Crono Trigger port for Steam. I don't trust this at all.

Oh yeah, there's that to look forward to as well. I'd bet the user interface in the Steam version of the FF 1-6 collection will be the same as the mobile one... again.

OMG, the SquareEnix was the most dissapointing presentation, but that's because I like a lot of their games.  They spent waaaay too much time on Avengers stuff.  Me during the FF1-6 compilation was like:

"Wow, this looks great.  Bringing back all 6 in one collection?  Maybe they'll make them all 2D-HD?  That would be awesome..."

"Mobile!?!  What?  Noooooooo!!"

The last game looks somewhat interesting depending on how well they execute it.  It looks like a reimagining of FF1, which is something I'm willing to give a try.

Around the Network

SE is my fave conference so far. Team Ninja Action FF game and Platinum Games Bab Fall? 2 more games I got out of any other presentation. Finally something I'm genuinely excited for.

Every other conference has been a flat 0 for me.

Bite my shiny metal cockpit!

Darwinianevolution said:
Runa216 said:

If they were released on consoles first and then given a mobile version, that'd be fine. 

If they were released on all consoles, PC, and Mobile at the same time, that'd be fine.

but Mobile first, PC second, Consoles maybe never? fuuuuuuuuck thaaaat. 

I remember what they did to FFVI on mobile. they massacred my boy and I won't participate in the further assassination of it. 

I think the only company MORE disconnected from their audience/IP is Konami. 

My Console Library:

PS5, Switch, XSX

PS4, PS3, PS2, PS1, WiiU, Wii, GCN, N64 SNES, XBO, 360

3DS, DS, GBA, Vita, PSP, Android

Runa216 said:

*Hugs his FF6 and FF5 cartridges for GBA*

Stranger of Paradise thing is just an edgy version of Kingdom Hearts. Pass.

My bet with The_Liquid_Laser: I think the Switch won't surpass the PS2 as the best selling system of all time. If it does, I'll play a game of a list that The_Liquid_Laser will provide, I will have to play it for 50 hours or complete it, whatever comes first. 

I actually think that Guardians Of The Galaxy game looks pretty good. WTF happened to Babylons Fall though? That looked pretty bad.