By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Crysis Remastered Trilogy announced for PS4, Xbox One, Switch, and PC

Tagged games:

(=^・ω・^=) Kuroneko S2 - Ore no Imouto - SteamMyAnimeList and Twitter - PSN: Gustavo_Valim - Switch FC: 6390-8693-0129 (=^・ω・^=)
Around the Network

Then what was the point of the first Crysis Remaster? lol

'Optimized for next gen' it says when it's coming out on PS4 and XB1 a year after the PS5 and XBSX released.

gtotheunit91 said:

Probably to see if there was any interest in the franchise. Guess it did pretty well.

gtotheunit91 said:

PC Specs: CPU: 7800X3D || GPU: Strix 4090 || RAM: 32GB DDR5 6000 || Main SSD: WD 2TB SN850

Around the Network

"Optimized for next gen" LOL. Crysis Remastered still runs like absolute dog shit on a PS4 Pro.

I've seen very little enthusiasm for remasters of any but the first game, so this seems quite pointless. I suppose it'll make some money, but that's about it.

I'm sure the first remaster, they made money and now want to test the waters for the current gen consoles.

Check these hilarious commentsFunny Comments and replies

Wanted to buy the first one on sale on the Switch, glad I waited. Going to get the trilogy then.

gtotheunit91 said:

We that was meant for only Crysis 1. This is for Crysis 1,2, & 3. Haptic feedback would give different experience than before.

Check these hilarious commentsFunny Comments and replies