By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - Official Xbox E3 Showcase 2021 thread- Xbox E3 show announcements listed

How do you rate the 2021 Xbox E3 showcase?

10 7 10.00%

9 15 21.43%

8 15 21.43%

7 10 14.29%

6 14 20.00%

5 3 4.29%

4 1 1.43%

3 2 2.86%

2 1 1.43%

1 2 2.86%

Total:70

In game... Damn....

Around the Network

This is… stunning 

shikamaru317 said:

YouTube compression is killing the gameplay footage, can’t wait for the 4K post show

Yah, will have to look at this after. Compression is terrible. But even with it, you can see how freaking good this is looking...

Damn this is looking good and this isn't supposed to be the visual showcase Forza series.

WoodenPints said:

Damn this is looking good and this isn't supposed to be the visual showcase Forza series.

Dont' know. I know the main Forza games are gorgeous too but I always found the Horizon ones to look better because of the diversity and open world aspect :) 

Around the Network

They've been real busy...

Imaginedvl said:
WoodenPints said:

Dont' know. I know the main Forza games are gorgeous too but I always found the Horizon ones to look better because of the diversity and open world aspect :) 

I mean in the sense of it's short dev cycle and on the older car models compared to Motorsport's upcoming title.

Nothing for me this year, will probably get a Series X holiday 2022 once Starfield is released and Outer Worlds gets closer. I do look forward to playing the rest of the Yakuza games on gamepass for my Xbox one S. I just got into that series and have really enjoyed them so far.

RedFall Summer 2022. DAMN, I mean MS is really coming out with a lot of stuff... And they are stamping everything with "EXclusive Xbox"... they mean it.
New narrative will be "yah but Xbox exclusives are not good" I'm sure :) Cause the "Xbox has no games" is def. something of the past!

Red fall looks really promising